Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game took back my expansion but KEPT my coins and wisp lanterns!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Game took back my expansion but KEPT my coins and wisp lanterns!

It took me a long time to earn enough coins to buy the required royal buildings, earn more coins for the expansion price and then make enough wisp lanterns to qualify for the expansion.

Finally, this morning I completed everything and bought the expansion - A new goal came up asking me to request more things from my neighbors (plant essence) ; so I did that and as soon as I came back a few seconds later...the magic garden land was locked again!

BTW, the game did not return my $75,000 coins or my 10 wisp lanterns!!!

I have deleted and re-installed the game...force closed (3x!) and nothing has changed - The land is still locked and my coins and wisp lanterns are gone!

On my other device (iphone), the request for the plant essence went through but what good is that when the land is locked again on my ipad game and the money and wisp lanterns were not returned?!

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    I had managed to earn and save $95,000 coins by not buying any other expansions (wanting to unlock the magic garden land) - It's the only goal I've been working towards for weeks so to have this happen...!!!?!!! is REALLY upsetting.

The plant essence is a goal directly associated with the magic garden which proves that I unlocked it even though it was taken away within seconds!

If it's going to stay locked again, I want my $75,000 coins and 10 wisp lanterns BACK!

Rhino Keeper
    I am still waiting for someone knowledgable to reply to this.
    Please let us know how this turns out.

Executive Chef
    Im saving money to unlock magic garden too. Hope that TL gonna fix this soon cuz i dont wanna be like u (

Executive Chef
    You have just found the magic garden, you will need to complete this and another quest to unlock the garden...... See post #3 (near the bottom for more info)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    I am still waiting for someone knowledgable to reply to this.
    Please let us know how this turns out.
    I'm still waiting for someone from TL to reply to this also!

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to email support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game to find out why your expansion did not complete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Have already done that hours ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    You have just found the magic garden, you will need to complete this and another quest to unlock the garden...... See post #3 (near the bottom for more info)
    Did this answer the question, farmer1600? Are you able to use your land yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast