Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breeding calculator??

Executive Chef

Breeding calculator??

So i was Looking at wiki's breeding calculator and notice that they only list 5 combinations that you can use to breed a diamond. Is this because they have not finished making the entries or some other reason?

Executive Chef
    forgot to add using a turkey dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    So i was Looking at wiki's breeding calculator and notice that they only list 5 combinations that you can use to breed a diamond. Is this because they have not finished making the entries or some other reason?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure which wiki you are talking about? I'm not sure if there's more than one, but the one I looked at had more than five diamond combos that use Turkey.

Executive Chef
    i just checked again i put in for result diamond and scroll to turkey and there is only 5. Using a magic dragon is one they are missing. wish o could take a pic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    i just checked again i put in for result diamond and scroll to turkey and there is only 5. Using a magic dragon is one they are missing. wish o could take a pic
    I wonder if I'm looking at the same one I'm looking at... Is there more than one wiki?

Rhino Keeper
    OOopppss...

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    I wonder if I'm looking at the same one YOU'RE looking at... Is there more than one wiki?

Rhino Keeper
    That's what I've been looking at... Maybe I'm doing this wrong, but here's how I look at it:

When I enter the breeding outcome for Diamond, and then scroll down the list to Turkey, there are 6 combinations listed on the left column. Then, if you look at the right column, there are many more that list Turkey -- not in alphabetical order, but easy to find because it has 3 elements, and most others have only two.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooopsss... Correction:

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJoe View Post
    That's what I've been looking at... Maybe I'm doing this wrong, but here's how I look at it:

When I enter the breeding outcome for Diamond, and then scroll down the list to Turkey, there are 6 combinations listed WITH TURKEY on the left column. Then, if you look at the right column, there are many more that list Turkey -- not in alphabetical order, but easy to find because it has 3 elements, and most others have only two.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys posting and discussing third party web pages is not allowed on the forum, so I have moved this to the fanlink forum.

Forum rules

Cross Linking
    Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, contain links to threads from other forums or websites unless previously approved by a Super Moderator. Links posted in the TeamLava Fan Links subforum must abide by the rules listed in that forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast