View Poll Results: IS IT FAIR TO HAVE TO SELL DRAGONS AT A PRICE OF 100 coins?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 3.70%
  • No

26 96.30%
  • I am not sure

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it really fair?

Banned

Wink Is it really fair?

Is it really fair to pay coins to make food and evolve dragons but no Matter what the level is or how rare it is that you have to sell it of 100 coins?

Let's say you had three aether dragons. If you had them all epic and you wated to sell one of them, it would still be one hundred coins!!!A lot of people have super rares and rares that they sell all the time. They don't get a fair price for it.
    The Selling price should depend on the following characteristics-
    *the rarity
    *the level of the dragon
    *the type of dragon

In my opinion, selling dragons at eggs is okay. But the price is not. If I had a gold dragon or a island and I wanted to sell it at a egg it would still be 100 coins. Maybe we could create a higher price for each specific dragon at each specific level?

For example-

A aether dragon's price in the market is 990 GOLD! Compare that to the selling price of 100 coins.

An infinity... 2000 gold and only sells for 100 coins. This is what id call a real rip off. Especially considering all the characteristics of a infinity.

Again, the selling price is 100 coins. (mistmoth dragon)

COMPARE THAT WITH ALL THE DRAGONS YOU EVER SOLD... ESPECIALLY ONES YOU SPENT MONEY ON.

A lot of money right? Please add on anything that you can! Give your opinions because this is only mine

Banned
    The title should be is it really fair not OT...

Changed - KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-18-12 at 09:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Even the water dragon gives more coins than the diamonds and others.

Executive Chef
    I was just about to post that. The amount of money, time and effort it takes to raise any dragon to epic we should be compensated for. I'm not asking for 100,000 coin but that should be the amount you get for an ultra rare epic
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralraindrop View Post
    Even the water dragon gives more coins than the diamonds and others.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys moving this to the Feedback forum.

( I voted no)

I also will pass this suggestion over to the Community Managers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I was just about to post that. The amount of money, time and effort it takes to raise any dragon to epic we should be compensated for. I'm not asking for 100,000 coin but that should be the amount you get for an ultra rare epic
    I like the prices

Even the water dragon give snore coins than the diamonds and others
    That's exactly what I was thinking

Hey guys moving this to the feedback forum.
    ( I voted no )
    I also will pass this suggestion over to the community managers.
    Thanks for editing it kp!
    Also thanks! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I think the price should vary depending on wich level the dragon is and how rare it is. 100 coins for a newborn is fair. 100 coins for an epic is riddicilous. I don't want to get rid of my epic ones, but soon it'll be either that or stop getting new dragons as almost all my dragons are epic now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossa747 View Post
    I think the price should vary depending on wich level the dragon is and how rare it is. 100 coins for a newborn is fair. 100 coins for an epic is riddicilous. I don't want to get rid of my epic ones, but soon it'll be either that or stop getting new dragons as almost all my dragons are epic now.
    I know what you mean! That's why they should make different costs for each dragon and level

Fashion Designer
    Fair? Fair = everybody can do it. Everybody can sell a dragon for 100 coins. Fair and Square--same for everybody.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Fair? Fair = everybody can do it. Everybody can sell a dragon for 100 coins. Fair and Square--same for everybody.
    I don't think PDA wants different sell price for certain players. She wants sell prices to be the same across the board for everyone, but each egg being priced at its value--like common egg for a lower price then super rares, ones that cost more gold to purchase should be able to sell for more coins.

In reality, we can sell a fire egg for 100 coins or a diamond egg for 100 coins. Doesn't seem right to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast