Thread: Help Norman!

Unregistered

Unhappy Help Norman!

Norman, please help me with accidental purchases, i bought the magic shell when i meant to buy the magic BOX, and i lost 24 gems. i would also like to be refunded of another 24 gems on an unintentional purchase on the magic box, when i wanted the pinball machine.
    this comes to a total of 48 gems refunded. please refund!

storm8- gobblies
    restaurant name- The Gobblies (level 27)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Norman, please help me with accidental purchases, i bought the magic shell when i meant to buy the magic BOX, and i lost 24 gems. i would also like to be refunded of another 24 gems on an unintentional purchase on the magic box, when i wanted the pinball machine.
    this comes to a total of 48 gems refunded. please refund!

storm8- gobblies
    restaurant name- The Gobblies (level 27)
    How do they know it was an accident and u just didn't like what u got? Buyer regret?

They don't which is why u won't get a refund of gems. This has happened before. They won't refund because of user error or misgivings. Sorry, you're out of luck

Unregistered

Unhappy I Know and respect

[QUOTE=Unregistered;21872]How do they know it was an accident and u just didn't like what u got? Buyer regret?

They don't which is why u won't get a refund of gems. This has happened before. They won't refund because of user error or misgivings. Sorry, you're out of luck[/QUOTE}

I Know those possibilities, but i paid for 24 gems, and made a mistake, and i wasted $5.99? Surely they would value a PAYING customer? i dont want my MONEY back, just the gems

Unregistered

Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do they know it was an accident and u just didn't like what u got? Buyer regret?

They don't which is why u won't get a refund of gems. This has happened before. They won't refund because of user error or misgivings. Sorry, you're out of luck
    I Know those possibilities, but i paid for 24 gems, and made a mistake, and i wasted $5.99? Surely they would value a PAYING customer? i dont want my MONEY back, just the gems

StoryOfTheYear!

Cool Ok. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    I am sorry to hear this happened.

Typically we are not able to reverse player transaction. Also, as the above posters suggested we are not able to judge if it was an accident. Although we would like to give our players the benefit of the doubt always, there will be players who will take advantage of this if we make an exception. Hope this helps explain things a bit.

Thank you for this explination norman.
    i do understand.. but i am a bit upset as i paid money for this
    (you might wantto check out the discussion section as they are having a go at you.) (im StoryOfTheYear)
    im not looking for money back, only gems.... they make the purchase, you earn the money, what are YOU going to lose?

Unregistered

Cool Example

"I accidentally bought a Magic shell, when I didn't want one. Can I please get a refund?"
    It could mean 2 things

You got a (edit) item, and now you regret getting it. and would like a second chance at the wheel.
    OR
    It really was an accident.

If they compensate for one player, they will be EXPECTED to do the same for countless other "Mistakes"

And then you get a bunch of abusers who want to keep refunding gems until satisfied with what item they finally get.
    Last edited by greygull; 09-15-11 at 01:50 AM.

deadpix
    I came across a farm in FS that had 17 Jack Rabbits, 36 Patio Tables, 12 Ranch Houses, 4 Labradors and 2 Cottages, but, amazingly no Arches ... still I'd really like to see him come in to ask for his gems back.

:-)