View Poll Results: Cobbler bake-off: are you going to try to win?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - I won't be participating

87 49.43%
  • Yes - I have between 1 - 18 appliances

50 28.41%
  • Yes - I have between 19 - 50 appliances

30 17.05%
  • Yes - I have between 50 - 99 appliances

4 2.27%
  • Yes - I have 100 or more appliances

5 2.84%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cobbler bake-off: Are you going to try to win?

Farm Supplier
    I just want the competition to be over so I wouldn't have to see the stupid notification everytime I open the game.

Fashion Designer
    No.. Too much stress

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Hey you never know... Tl may surprise us in a way ... Like compensating those who baked 100 with 5+ gems (hint hint tl)

Yeah that how I'm thinking too, hope we get something for trying ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    We have big plans for contests and hope to keep running these types of things in the future. Not every one of them will be about who does the most, so expect there to be more chances for everyone to win in the future.
    Oooh I hope so, I'm looking forward to it TL

Rhino Keeper
    im trying but cant do night time, not waking up every 3 hours lol so more than likely i defo wont win

Farm Supplier
    not even bothering - I'm at level 82 and have no chance of winning - I didn't even get the notice on until Saturday b/c I play the game on my iPod touch and I didn't get the notice until I turned my device off and and back on on Saturday morning - guess having a life will interfere winning the contest

Who will win this contest? Fat cats who spend "lot of real money" for buying gems. If you are playing this game just for fun without buying any gems there's no chance to win this contest.
    So, it's just like "real life" - If you have much money, you will get more and more. If you have less money you will get NOTHING.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Azumanga_ View Post
    Who will win this contest? Fat cats who spend "lot of real money" for buying gems. If you are playing this game just for fun without buying any gems there's no chance to win this contest.
    So, it's just like "real life" - If you have much money, you will get more and more. If you have less money you will get NOTHING.
    If nobody bought gems there wouldn't be a game. It's how a person chooses to spend their money. You could take the money you blow on other things and spend it here if you choose.

Farm Supplier
    My only question is will Stormie be one of the people in the contest. It is very easy for TL to turn around and use a Storm ID and claim themselves as the winner (fake player other than stormie). This way they don't lose anything and all those people using gems and buying gems to try and win will have wasted their money.

A contest like this should have official rules and some sought of registration.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Poetic_Soul View Post
    My only question is will Stormie be one of the people in the contest. It is very easy for TL to turn around and use a Storm ID and claim themselves as the winner (fake player other than stormie). This way they don't lose anything and all those people using gems and buying gems to try and win will have wasted their money.

A contest like this should have official rules and some sought of registration.
    I can guarantee that no Storm8 employees will be winning this contest. Stormie isn't an actual player, so he can't win either. Real players will win this contest, you can count on that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast