Thread: baking contest

baking contest

hi, my friend send me a photo about baking contest to win 1000 gems, it was pop up on her screen but I haven't get it on my device, she use ipad and i use iphone.
    does the baking contest applied only for some certain device ? and pls advise how to be able to join the contest ?
    thx

BR

Executive Chef
    I think anyone can join the contest. I got the message and I'm using the iPad.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    I got the message and I play on iPad 2. Anyway if I wouldn't of gotten the message I could of seen it on the forum!

I didn't get the message on my ipad2 but I received it on my android phone.

New Resident
    I got yhr message on y Kindle but only after the contest had been going on for 4 hours. Not a fair chance for most players. I also have problems because updates like Bakery Thankgiving is not available on Kindles. Will this also be the problem with upcoming Christmas issues and goals. People send me parts for ovens but since I can't particpate in the goals there is no reason to buy and build the appliance. Makes me want to delete games completely.

The Honorable Panda
    Current thread and information on the baking contest.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...bbler-Bake-off!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request