Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kindle Getting The Short Stick

Rhino Keeper

Kindle Getting The Short Stick

Now I find out Kindle will not be getting the fall oven, even though I was gifted a bunch of parts to build it. No goals, no Thanksgiving version and very little fall decor. Well, Autumn is certainly a bust as far as these games are concerned. How dissapointing!

iOS has no Thanksgiving versions.

And isn't the saying "short end of the stick"?

Rhino Keeper
    Ha! Yes, short end of the stick. I noticed my mistake as soon as I sent it. Did you get the turkey oven? It's a little aggravating to receive a whole lot of unusable parts. I declined them all.

Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Ha! Yes, short end of the stick. I noticed my mistake as soon as I sent it. Did you get the turkey oven? It's a little aggravating to receive a whole lot of unusable parts. I declined them all.
    Actually I did. But the prices in game are doubled. I had over 4,000,000 coins (I've never had this much before). Now doing Halloween and a small bit of Thanksgiving goals, I have somewhere around 100,000 coins. I'm not playing.

Rhino Keeper
    It seems like TL goes out of it's way to tick people off! Nothing is rational about the way they do business. Too bad because the basic concept is good and their stuff is usually really cute.

Grand Emperor
    Kindle is the new Android.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been the new android since I started playing in March. It's getting tiresome. By the time I got the halloween goals I had already bought a bunch of decor. I didn't want to have to buy more overpriced coffin counters so I onky completed one halloween goal. This Thanksgiving crud is even worse. Kindle is getting dissed in Fashion and Restaurant also. I'm spending more time complaining on this forum than I am playing. Maybe I need a break!

Where did you read kindle wasn't going to get the new turkey oven?

I wondered why I kept seeing all these cool decorations that I could not find. Its cause I use a kindle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by breezecreations View Post
    Where did you read kindle wasn't going to get the new turkey oven?
    Well, it's Sunday evening and still no oven. I don't know if I read it anywhere, just never got it. I almost don't want it now because I would be mad at myself for declinlng all those parts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast