Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pilgrim outfit

They got a new catalogue too? Thanks again Team Lava.

New Resident
    I also had noticed pilgrim outfits in store, and was hoping to get with the update today, alas.....sigh....no deal! What gives, feeling a little *****ed....love fashion story, but gimme the catalogue.....just saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mardiagrl View Post
    I also had noticed pilgrim outfits in store, and was hoping to get with the update today, alas.....sigh....no deal! What gives, feeling a little *****ed....love fashion story, but gimme the catalogue.....just saying.
    We are not only losing on a one hour catalog but we are losing out on a lot of decor and goals too

Banned
    This is one thing we are missing

Banned

And this

Rhino Keeper
    There are also leaf racks and very light green tables with some design on them. Seen then in a neighbours store

Executive Chef
    Frustrating. Not real fair. Things should be made for all. I have spent a lot of money on gems and there are lots I can complain about with the way you get tricked constantly into spending the gems but I have never said anything- this is annoying to me��

Fashion Designer
    arent those items in the new box?

Rhino Keeper
    No they're the new items that got released to Android only on Monday/Tuesday. iOS and Kindle still haven't got all of them. We got the Autumn outfits for 48 gems today, but I think that's it so far

Executive Chef
    Normally I'd be bummed on not getting a catalog but a pilgrim outfit? That seems Halloweeny to me since its a costume. And since iOS didn't get it this week getting it next week so close to the actual holiday feels pointless.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast