Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What idiotic things have you done in CS?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by konstans07 View Post
    Pay 22 gems for a carot !!!
    It was an accident but I'm still laughing!!!
    That cost more than a carrot IRL if you convert the gems to cash. Lol.

I have forgotten to send my knights out and go in the morning to collect my adventure only to discover I lost a full day. It hurts! I have a months worth of adventure supplies fully crafted and waiting. I still haven't unlocked the Alicorn. It seems every time I get lucky enough to hit a gold box, I forget to go back and send my boys out

Had an alarm on my phone. Was playing CS before going to sleep. Somehow woke up and found that I paid 10 gems for 5 energy with my energy full. Must've been my attempt to **** the alarm while sleeping.

Rhino Keeper
    -A while back I thought I was "crafting" a heart cow in the love shack for jewels, when I was really buying it for gems
    -Then I did the exact same thing for the pink chicken
    -Then I tried the sheep and realized what I was doing
    -I read a post where someone sped up a mushroom and I was laughing. The same day I ended up doing the same thing

Executive Chef
    Bought a cathedral, and with much patience and hard work, got it up to Lv5. Then I accidentally sold it! Had to start all over again. Argh!

Executive Chef
    I was waiting for bestiary books when the glimmergate quest came along. Made an enchanted mithril bar for that only to realise I should have saved my mithril for my whisperweight net . I now have all the bestiaries but only 6 mithril.

Executive Chef
    Collected a burning ember, made a fiery potion instead of using it to get a dragon, doh!
    Have a lonely dragon egg, waiting for ember, darn if I'd want to make any more of those sweet feasts!

Host(ess)
    Spent money on CS even though it is only 99c.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, I got my black sheep, black cow n a few pigs that way.
    Forgot which adventure that is, probably the one fighting robbers.

I fell into gem traps many times. Got 1 extra wooden sword in the inventory when I first started playing games.
    Chopped some tall grasses when I didn't mean to. Other than those, seems ok for me.

Oh, I deleted one or two neighbours by accident too. Too embarrassed to invite them again.
    If that is you, my apologies!

Executive Chef
    just packed my knights off to Hunt Roaming Bandits instead of the Glimmer Gate adventure
    I am now wondering how many times I have done this before!!!!!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast