Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What idiotic things have you done in CS?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    oops...thought i added the quoate...lol....i mean how do you get a pig and sheep from adventures?...are those the quests from the castle?
    Yes they're from the keep. They're a very rare drop

Fashion Designer
    which quest are they from? the top one or the one with swords? the one with swords has been dropping 2 gems each time

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    which quest are they from? the top one or the one with swords? the one with swords has been dropping 2 gems each time
    Potentially from any. It's just random. You'll know you've got something rare (dragon statue, animal or dank rock)if there is a black bos when you finish the quest.

Fashion Designer
    I've had one sheep and two pigs from the quests.

Fashion Designer
    I always make sure I have the items needed for quests ready long before I have to use them, just so I don't waste any time as the quests take so long anyway!

Banned
    Blew over 60 gems in a couple days by simple collecting coins from buildings and having the dummy "insta finish" button, make the time to quickly again.

I've gathered a mass of gems again by downloading and playing zoo story two and have done a semi decent job of keeping them safe. Minus the gems taken from my accidentally paying for a fancy block.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I always make sure I have the items needed for quests ready long before I have to use them, just so I don't waste any time as the quests take so long anyway!
    Me too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Blew over 60 gems in a couple days by simple collecting coins from buildings and having the dummy "insta finish" button, make the time to quickly again.

I've gathered a mass of gems again by downloading and playing zoo story two and have done a semi decent job of keeping them safe. Minus the gems taken from my accidentally paying for a fancy block.
    You sure have to be careful where you tap with TL games..... I hadn't lost any gems for weeks but last night 4 disappeared on me, No idea where they went ..... Yes I have a stash from zoo story too

Rhino Keeper
    I gave up on stash. It is better if I speed up something useful instead of accidental waste. No gems - no problem.

fell into gem trap about 10 times before i cottoned on. i wont buy any more gems now as it is tooooooooooooooooooo easy to loose them on this game.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast