Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: What idiotic things have you done in CS?

Rhino Keeper
    Making a second mermaid wand instead of the required mermaid mirror which not only cost me 5 much needed gold nuggets but I lost so much time and effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Downloaded a game from the “watch videos to earn mystery prizes” daily event, only to find that the game is nothing like the video.....warning, there have been threads about this on the internet but I didn’t know it before I downloaded. These games include homescapes, gardenscapes, matchington mansion, fishdom, township, and a weird game where you spell words to break your friend out of prison.
    Yeah, the Homescapes video is nothing like the game unless it's on an extremely high level. I play Homescapes and am on level three thousand-something. E erythema I see that add I roll my eyes.

My dumb thing is similar. I downloaded a game for free gems. Played to the required level. Didn't like the game, just wanted the gems. No gems. Played through two more VERY long levels. Still no gems. Waste of time!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm the proud owner of 3 floating towers because I was in a hurry and not paying attention.
    It took me all that time to make blocks and beams for wings and I completely blew it!
    I hope that error doesn't cost me finishing the event without using gems. Aye!!

Fashion Designer
    I am one gold rune away from being able to get another Rainbow Alicorn. Makes me want to send EVERY delivery regardless of how crazy the demands are. I need to stop it!

I only send, only if I have everything in hand? most time I get bronze?- but I think I have 5 of those alicorns
    ? only those flying animals keep me playing, nothing else.

Most idiotic— get a second account and expanding randomly
    Last edited by Chilibert; 02-05-23 at 03:19 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I used to always buy and keep a few hundred gems on hand in case I needed help with an event. So when I got down to only 100 plus gems and a sale popped up, I bought another 530 gems. Of course I had been caught in a few gem traps before but all for small amounts and they taught me to be more careful. Lessons learned and all that Now I?m a good person, live my life honestly and try to help others where I can but for all of my adult life I have believed that Karma just hates me. I have a lot of proof on that, lol. So I?ve bought my gems and I'm happily clicking away on my iPhone collecting my daily round of energy, eagerly awaiting the start of the next event. My phone rings, startlingly me and OOPS I just sped up Mei, a weekly I had just collected from
    Goodbye 600 plus gems >_< *head slap*
    Lesson learned, OH YA! No more stocking gems, lmao!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I used to always buy and keep a few hundred gems on hand in case I needed help with an event. So when I got down to only 100 plus gems and a sale popped up, I bought another 530 gems. Of course I had been caught in a few gem traps before but all for small amounts and they taught me to be more careful. Lessons learned and all that Now I?m a good person, live my life honestly and try to help others where I can but for all of my adult life I have believed that Karma just hates me. I have a lot of proof on that, lol. So I?ve bought my gems and I'm happily clicking away on my iPhone collecting my daily round of energy, eagerly awaiting the start of the next event. My phone rings, startlingly me and OOPS I just sped up Mei, a weekly I had just collected from
    Goodbye 600 plus gems >_< *head slap*
    Lesson learned, OH YA! No more stocking gems, lmao!
    I'm so sorry that happened! Can you contact Support to see if they will refund your gems? I often run into gem traps, too, especially when the game rolls back or gets "stuck" on a certain item and won't let me move off of it. Players have been asking for years for a gem confirmation button.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617