Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What idiotic things have you done in CS?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

What idiotic things have you done in CS?

I just accidentally bought a second conservatory, not realizing my first is not even built! *bashes head*

Rhino Keeper
    Used one lantern on wrong expansion site. Spent money on smthg when last lantern was almost done for long awaited expansion. Doh!
    But I didn't load natures caravan and building caravan. Thanx to reference guide I knew that I will need that stuff soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Used one lantern on wrong expansion site. Spent money on smthg when last lantern was almost done for long awaited expansion. Doh!
    But I didn't load natures caravan and building caravan. Thanx to reference guide I knew that I will need that stuff soon.
    I read the guides but must have not absorbed it cause I loaded the building caravan :/

Farm Supplier
    Load 60 jewels for the caravan while i need those jewel to craft royal beam n block. Now im stuck. The caravan still pending because other task not complete plus magic forge and observatory is laying out there dont know when will be built. My sparkling mine suddenly stop produced jewels. And i have no coins to buy the stone 

Executive Chef
    Does falling into 2 gem traps in less than 24 hours count as idiotic? -______- So aggravated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marrrina View Post
    Does falling into 2 gem traps in less than 24 hours count as idiotic? -______- So aggravated.
    If it does you can count me as idiotic too!! Too much enthusiastic tapping

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgamegirl27 View Post
    If it does you can count me as idiotic too!! Too much enthusiastic tapping
    When I first started the game I was tapping and falling into the gem trap a LOT. But it has been weeks since that has happened ....most of my lost gems was from swiping ..... It is automatic for me to swipe away from the trap now. (Touching wood)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    . It is automatic for me to swipe away from the trap now. (Touching wood)
    Nothing suss hehe

fell into gem trap about 10 times before i cottoned on. i wont buy any more gems now as it is tooooooooooooooooooo easy to loose them on this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskie2 View Post
    fell into gem trap about 10 times before i cottoned on. i wont buy any more gems now as it is tooooooooooooooooooo easy to loose them on this game.
    I will buy some but only if I have something specific that I want to spend them on... The only stockpiling I do is from the freebies from other promo games

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast