Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What idiotic things have you done in CS?

Executive Chef
    I sped up a carrot. Why?? I do not know.

that is so funny! Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but you've made my day! Xxx. SW I'm starting an indulgent post in the Hub for my favourite posts and this is my first entry. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1190384
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-16 at 07:23 PM.

My son wanted to show me something and while looking, i speed up an adventure and lost 70 gems for my first wizzard school. ( i almost cried)

and

in my second cs i lost twice a lot of trade tickets on royal excange with ornate supply crate ( i wanted to press <craft open camp >but my tablet had another opinion)
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Maybe Daisy was really, really hungry??

Was so excited about "The Baron's Royal Pet" that I immediately purchased the $19.99 Gems (at no discount) to buy the Living Tree, Mystic Mushrooms, a pig, a sheep, and the Glimmerdust Trove even after checking my inventory and knowing I still won't meet the quest because 3 days is not enough time to get the hard to come by 60 Prime Cuts and 30 Truffles.

And to add injury to insult, I loaded all my living wood, mushrooms, eggs, roasted chickens, milk and Glimmerdust I had, which I will lose at the end of the quest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

that is so funny! Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but you've made my day! Xxx. SW I'm starting an indulgent post in the Hub for my favourite posts and this is my first entry. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1190384
    I've also done that! Today, meant to select luminous essence in the potions shop as I need a few more for the fade print elixir. Selected architects paste instead!!! Arg... Luckily I have a second potions shop, but still...

Fashion Designer
    Im pretty sure the most idiotic thing ive done is click the download button. Hee

Rhino Keeper
    I've started the wrong castle adventure for a quest, not once, but twice.

Also - I also spent over 100 gems upgrading my orphanage that does nothing but give a few coins.

Farm Supplier
    I sped up an adventure by accident within two minutes of starting it. Another unwanted overgrown bench does not make losing all my gems worth it. *cries*

The way I have to organize my kingdom....

I always need to organize my kingdom as you can see on the picture...
    I really hate it when anything doesn't fit the way I want it to be.
    So I playing now for over 3 years and have lots of buildings and other stuff standing on the map.
    Under the spot that's covered with a Dire Boar, stands my amphitheater.
    The amount of blythewood trees is only because of the quest that I'm working on right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bestand 17-02-16 03 52 05.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	257.7 KB 
ID:	28667  

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Farm Supplier
    Sped up my alicorn to the tune of 100 gems instead of collecting from the observatory next to it. So sad to have clumsy fingers.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast