Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: What idiotic things have you done in CS?

You better hold on to this gold nuggets you have there. They're rarer then hens teeth.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You better hold on to this gold nuggets you have there. They're rarer then hens teeth.
    Thanks will keep this in mind I'm away start building and fully upgrading 2nd standard mine and then deep mine so will probably need them for that.

Thanks PikaSquirrel, zaccy678, SpiritWind00 and ktorewqas, for the nice comments about my posted pictures!
    Quote Originally Posted by eva178 View Post
    Before I Found "The Hub" - This Was How I Organized All The Info....
    I'm a flattered by it,

Gamer-ID eva178

• Game - Castle Story - Level 50

Farm Supplier
    A few months ago while playing CS, as usual I opened the Elven Outpost to see what the greedy elves wanted on that occasion. One of the items requested was 18 gold nuggets, so naturally I went to close the screen and return to the game. (We really do need a "No, you're being too greedy" rejection button on the Outpost).

Whilst doing this, an errant clumsy finger caught the screen, and I hit the green deliver button and delivered the 18 gold nuggets! Everything else in that request was easily replaceable apart from those nuggets! I just happened to catch that particular part of the screen.

With nothing left to lose now, I pressed the Deliver All button, and of course was rewarded with just 8 bronze runes!

Nightclub Owner
    I actually completed that goal that gives the golden obelisk. I didn't check the hub or inventory first to see whether the obelisk was a decoration or a dropper of much needed items. Just saw I could afford to pay the 500k for it and paid it. Smh. That has been, by far, the silliest thing I have done.

Executive Chef
    A) Giving too many good items for Elves - it won't help you get better prizes. Just a trap.

B) Collecting from alicorns during the time I had unlimited energy - in the end you will have just 40 energy after unlimited energy wears off. I stupidly collected from 40 daily sources during the time unlimited energy was active- all that just disappeared. Never collect from energy items while unlimited energy is active.

C) Speed up something accidentally - like spending 400 gems on accidentally speeding up weekly alicorn.

D) Did Mermaid quests in hurry - spent my coins too fast - I should have been patient and waited for more supplies to drop from other items.

E) Bought stupid bait market.

Nightclub Owner
    B) Collecting from alicorns during the time I had unlimited energy - in the end you will have just 40 energy after unlimited energy wears off. I stupidly collected from 40 daily sources during the time unlimited energy was active- all that just disappeared. Never collect from energy items while unlimited energy is active.
    Oh. Wow. That. Must.Must.Have.Hurt. (>.< )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Oh. Wow. That. Must.Must.Have.Hurt. (>.< )
    It did - especially since energy crazy event started 30 minutes later....and I should have had tons of energy to start it with - and I lost all of it. I was absolutely furios - never repeated this mistake though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    It did - especially since energy crazy event started 30 minutes later....and I should have had tons of energy to start it with - and I lost all of it. I was absolutely furios - never repeated this mistake though
    I know I learned from your mistake. During my WW , I almost hit some energy givers and I remembered your post.

Executive Chef
    I thought losing 1000s of gems through gem traps was stupid but nothing beats finding an empty spot amongst your alicorn herd. Must have sold it by mistake!