Thread: HelpMe! Missing goals!!

HelpMe! Missing goals!!

Please help! After I updated CASTLE STORY 1.1.1 on my IPHONE4 iOS6.0.1.
    I got all the new goals making scripts and pages, magic ink etc.. And I can't remember what I was doing but I completed some of the new goals in which I unlocked the tablet.. But for some reason all those new goals dissappeard from my goal list!!! I only realised this cos I havnt got Ivy's hut yet and I'm on level 18!! And now I can't unlock the magic garden pleaseeeeeee I've emailed the support team twice! They old me to come here! This happened probably 2 going on 3 weeks ago! I've deleted and re installed the app!
    Please anyone!!!!! with any ideas????!??!??!????

You have already completed the quests for the Tablet of Tabernum. You haven't gotten through the goals to unlock the Magic Garden yet. Keep working on the goals you have and you will get Ivy's Hut and eventually be able to unlock the Magic Garden.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Okk but I'm already have the goal GREEN THUMB!! Playing and culminating trees around Ivy's hut???????

Planting******

Planting and Calvinating plant and trees around Ivy's hut??***********************

Nightclub Owner
    Just plant them anywhere (there is no set site). With the water just have 40 in your inventory then press the water button in your goal. When you unlock Ivy's hut you can place it anywhere as well.

All good thankyou