Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Suggestions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassle23 View Post
    I would like the ability to unload items from a caravan before it is complete. I just accidentally loaded 6 fancy beams and set myself back a loooooooooooong time in building the conservatory. And finishing the caravan would take even longer... Frustrating!
    Ohhhh.. I did that! So annoying!!

Here are my suggestions, However I still don't believe the game makers take them into consideration, I think it's all about the money  I would be more prone to spend actual money if the game were willing to accept new ideas. I think that we should be able to gift more than 3 neighbors, even if some gifts had a max & we had to gift say resources or nature items or even energy for the rest of our faithful neighbors. I would also enjoy being able to take a swing at neighbors lurking beasts. Most of us have great & dedicated neighbors it would be nice to be able to help them more. Maybe even being able to request more materials from neighbors during builds like ive seen previously u could request dust for the Ivy hut build & now its gone . The more difficult u make a game for players the less likely they are to play. Thanks for your time &
    consideration.

New Resident
    I would like more short quests. A lot of the quests take a long time to complete because of the number of crafted materials they require. It would be nice if there were other quests to work on at the same time that did not require use of the same building. Right now I have several quests that require my workshops, but nothing for the potion shops to do. I wouldnt get ad bored with the game during the three days it take to complete a long tedious quest if there were something else to do in te meantime. The problem would also get better if the limit cap on the number of workshops were increased.

It would also be awesome if there were some sort of mini-game built in. What if there were some sort of in game puzzle to work while waiting for energy to recharge? If I could go to the tavern and play a shooter game or go to Thomas's hut and organize his scrolls with a chance to earn coins or energy then I would play more. Every town or character building could have its own mini game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaita View Post
    I would like more short quests.

It would also be awesome if there were some sort of mini-game built in. What if there were some sort of in game puzzle to work while waiting for energy to recharge? If I could go to the tavern and play a shooter game or go to Thomas's hut and organize his scrolls with a chance to earn coins or energy then I would play more. Every town or character building could have its own mini game.
    I agree with some shorter quests..... Also I love this idea of the mini-games built in!

Change the energy system. Having to wait 3 minutes for 1 energy regen is a tad ridiculous with the amount of activities in your kingdom and having the energy cap at 30.
    I have a couple suggestions here that could ease the burden on the energy system:
    1) Lower the energy regen to 1 per 2 minutes.
    2) Raise or get rid of the energy ceiling and make it so it increases by 1 per level up. For example: you start at 20 energy at level 1. By level 10 you would have 30 energy and by level 20 you would have 40 energy and so forth.
    3) Make it so every action has a % chance to drop 1 energy. By action I mean anything that pertains to harvesting crop, cutting down trees, mining rocks/boulders for ore, watering the plants for petals, milking the cows, etc etc.
    Of course the % chance shouldn't be too high or too low and I suggest an area around 20%~40%.
    4) Give simple, repeatable quests that can be turned in for about 5~10 energy. The quests can consist of ****ing beasts or planting and harvesting a couple crops (5~10) to turn in for energy. This would ensure a safe loop of continuous profit for the player and help retain some energy to spend on other tasks.

#5 is going a bit off topic but I wanted to share it nonetheless.
    5) Turn the Market Place (the building that produces 900g per day) into an actual interactive market where you can sell and buy items at. The prices can be a flat rate or fluctuate depending on demand. Furthermore, buying and selling items aren't the only thing the market place should do but should also have a trading system. By matching the current market price of an item, you could trade an 'x' amount of goods for another by matching prices. Then there's the energy part. There should just be one flat rate to buy energy at the market and you can trade items for it as well as buy it for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by yourstruly42 View Post
    I'd really like for there to be a confirmation or "are you sure" button before spending gems. As the game stands right now, it is far too easy to accidentally double-click on a building to speed something up, spending tons of gems in the process, without intending to. Given that gems are both rare and costly (comparatively), it would be nice to have a chance to say, "Whoops! Didn't mean to click there!" before seeing those gems go up in glimmerdust.
    I totally agree. I've accidentally clicked on the purple box to use gems also. I cringed when I accidentally spent 10 gems speeding up the growth of ONE carrot. ARG!

I absolutely agree - also, I bought gems to buy glimmer dust for Ivy Hut & only got 1 for 30 gems, which infuriated me. I' getting fed up w/ how hard some items are to collect while others quickly exceed 99. Still, I love the game, just think it could be improved, I liked previous suggestions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine449 View Post
    - I bought gems to buy glimmer dust for Ivy Hut & only got 1 for 30 gems, which infuriated me. I' getting fed up w/ how hard some items are to collect while others quickly exceed 99. Still, I love the game, just think it could be improved, I liked previous suggestions.
    Yes, I got caught by that trick, thinking it would by all but is only for 1..... I also love the game but the energy restriction is too restricted and I hate the gem traps

Farm Supplier
    I would like to be able to send daily gifts to ALL my neighbours. 3 gifts per day is so limited.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yourstruly42 View Post
    I'd really like for there to be a confirmation or "are you sure" button before spending gems.
    I agree. TeamLava needs to change their policy. There is no "CONFIRM" button in any of the TL games I play and I have played LOTS of them.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast