Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    I would please like to request some sort of method of remembering which shards of knowledge you've received from Taburnum (and what they do). I remember the water one, and what it does. But I don't remember the rat tails and bones one and what it does.

Rhino Keeper
    I would also like to request please a statue of a skunkupine. Because I think they're super cute.

New Resident
    More animals for coins, not gems, would be fun! I know peacocks are associated with royalty (and maybe one that poops glimmer dust while you are trying to build ivy's house . Thanks!

New Resident
    Please fix it 'speed up' system. from now It implemented when I just double click a building or, object (for example, when I double click acidently 'workshop' which remaining crafting time 30min, I spend my jem! not click seppd up button) I have spnet about 10 my jem like this. plz change it to just click purple speed up botton to speed up.

New Resident
    I want to more glimmerdust. I get glimmer dust from mushrooms percentage of about 1/10or less.

Is it possible to make a search box for the inventory? Common items are generally quite near the front, but for less-common items, it's sometimes frustrating to start scanning through a long, unsorted list trying to find that one item... somewhere.

Fashion Designer
    Would be good if the tabs worked better!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yourstruly42 View Post
    Is it possible to make a search box for the inventory? Common items are generally quite near the front, but for less-common items, it's sometimes frustrating to start scanning through a long, unsorted list trying to find that one item... somewhere.
    I 2nd this one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    Would be good if the tabs worked better!
    Agreed so for example crops show up together with resources (wood etc) in another group. Forever scanned and scrolling looking for my stuff!

Nightclub Owner
    An in game popup letting us know if there is an update or new version to install.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast