Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Suggestions

I would like the ability to unload items from a caravan before it is complete. I just accidentally loaded 6 fancy beams and set myself back a loooooooooooong time in building the conservatory. And finishing the caravan would take even longer... Frustrating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hmgdanielson View Post
    I would please like to request some sort of method of remembering which shards of knowledge you've received from Taburnum (and what they do). I remember the water one, and what it does. But I don't remember the rat tails and bones one and what it does.
    Reference thread shows what they do. At the bottom of post #3. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread

We're seeing some interesting ideas in here. Thanks for all of your feedback! We will be forwarding them to our development team. Please keep them coming
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    I was wondering about having the ability to send tokens to all neighbours which accumulate and when you collect say 100 you get a prize - there could be different colours or designs ...... Similar to the collectibles in bakery/zoo story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Reference thread shows what they do. At the bottom of post #3. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ference-Thread
    Thanks. That doesn't actually tell you, though. Under the Aquifers quest, it should have a reward listed of getting twice as much water from wells and ponds, and a greater chance of mermaid scales. I don't remember anatomy - I think that you get more parts when ****ing things and going on adventures (?).

But it would be cool to have a reminder in-game - like a decoration to remind you that you got the quest, or having a colored gem show up on the base of the Tablet. Or something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hmgdanielson View Post

But it would be cool to have a reminder in-game - like a decoration to remind you that you got the quest, or having a colored gem show up on the base of the Tablet. Or something.
    Hey ....that would be good!!

Host(ess)
    I'm wondering if a way could be added to "instruct" our PC to be at least mildly autonomous. See, my problem is that I know when I got to sleep at night or go to work in the day I'm losing resources in Castle Story. After 90 minutes away, I know my PC is fully charged and energy is starting to waste. After 2 hours my wheat is just sitting there waiting for harvest and my bakery is waiting for me to tell it to make another loaf. But I need to sleep and work.

In short, can you add a "Leave Instructions" command for our PC to execute if we've been gone for 90 minutes (which game can tell because our energy is full)?

I know the point of the game is to play it, so we'd limit this to just one away instruction at a time. It could also be limited to one execution every 15-30 minutes.

Commands from which we could select:
    "Gather water"
    "Harvest & replant corn"
    "Harvest & replant wheat"
    "Gather eggs"
    "Gather milk"
    "Gather coins"

Keep it simple; let the game randomly decide which plot to gather from. Limit this to the short-duration, tedious tasks; expensive or valuable tasks (eg. crafting wisp lanterns) must be done ourselves.

This way our sleeping/away time from the game is not totally wasted. But we still have an incentive to play if we can because one instruction only goes so far; many other things need doing.

Thoughts?

Executive Chef
    I would like for the maximum number of buildings per level per category to show (like what happens in dragon story habitats)

Being able to have extra crafting buildings....I have the 'problem' of having lots of money,most of my items are capped out in storage but unable to craft much of anything because of the lower rate dropped materials(glimmerdust, jewels etc)

Hey everyone, I'm new to this game and I have a couple of suggestions. Hope you like a few.
    1) a bench or a table set to go with fountain
    2) market should allow you to buy or sell veggies
    3) bus/car/train with tracks and station
    4) an old woman with goodies / a witch who harms the kingdom
    4) a feature that allows you to increase max energy for a time limit by spending gems
    Have fun everyone!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast