Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1080 Royal Points to expand to Magic Garden

Rhino Keeper

1080 Royal Points to expand to Magic Garden

...and I'm only at 663!

I have all the Royal buildings so far (2 each of watch tower & lantern spire), tons of walls. I'm saving up for the Observatory, but that's only another 150 points. The next building (theater) opens at level 19, and I'm almost at 17, but that's too long to wait.

Any ideas on how best to get them? I need that golden apple!

Nightclub Owner
    If you haven't expanded to the Tablet yet you can try for that, as it's another 290 Royal Points.

Rhino Keeper
    Collecting glimmerdust for the magic ink... was wondering whether to use it for super glue for my buildings or for magic ink for the tome.

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to expand to the tablet but my royal points are only at 83% and I can't seem to increase them, buying walls etc hasn't really done much. I guess I have to expand elsewhere to accumulate more points?

Nightclub Owner
    When I was having a problem getting points, and didn't have enough materials to purchase certain Royal Buildings, I would sell my stone walls and get the white ones, buying arches, and etc.......Then I got the Tablet and it knocked me over what I needed to finally expand to the Garden. Right now I'm working on getting the materials for the Conservatory as I only have 85% needed to get to the Troll King and I've been meaning to build that thing for LEVELS now. LOL

Buy extra towers and spires Cheap to buy, cheap to build, and 60 RP apiece adds up quick.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    When I was having a problem getting points, and didn't have enough materials to purchase certain Royal Buildings, I would sell my stone walls and get the white ones, buying arches, and etc.......Then I got the Tablet and it knocked me over what I needed to finally expand to the Garden. Right now I'm working on getting the materials for the Conservatory as I only have 85% needed to get to the Troll King and I've been meaning to build that thing for LEVELS now. LOL
    Will do all of this but I don't have space to put the towers, I guess I'll have to squash it all together in order to just get the expansions done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fondants View Post
    Buy extra towers and spires Cheap to buy, cheap to build, and 60 RP apiece adds up quick.
    I thought I quoted you in the above post too...I don't think I can do that right ever...lol. Off to build some towers and spires and squash it all together

If you look at my kingdom, I smashed everything together too. I was able to hit all the major expansion points early on as a result. With 8 I get almost 2k in coins every 4 hours too, which also helped.

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, I have 4 towers all squashed together as well, and at one point I had all 6 together. Not pretty, but got me the points I needed to continue expanding for awhile. LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast