Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Suggestions

Castle Story: Suggestions

What suggestions do you have about Castle Story? New quests, animals, buildings, etc. Please post your suggestions here. I will be creating a poll with the suggestions in two weeks.

(While we realize a lot of players have feedback concerning the Energy cap, please try to keep this thread focused on new content. Thanks!)
    Last edited by bawpotter; 11-14-12 at 06:43 PM.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Nightclub Owner
    We're already using a suggestion thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ry-Suggestions

The Honorable Panda
    Hey Maguar, Bawpotter is the new Moderator over Castle Story!!

He is starting a new suggestion thread, and will run a poll in two weeks so everyone can vote for the items they would like to see.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey Maguar, Bawpotter is the new Moderator over Castle Story!!

He is starting a new suggestion thread, and will run a poll in two weeks so everyone can vote for the items they would like to see.
    Sweet. Thanks for letting me know. Thought it was a bit weird that we had two threads.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi Bawpotter, with the first poll that you do, will you just be taking ideas from this thread or will you look at the old one? Just wanting to see whether I need to do a summary of my suggestions from the other thread. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    It would be really nice if there was a quest that brought in a new character. Perhaps a farmer that would have quests involving growing crops or animals. A new building for this could be for crafting things from the wool or making cheese from the milk, etc.

Fashion Designer
    I'd like mystery boxes and other gem-only stuff please! So I can spend them before I lose em.

I have a suggestion that might improve gameplay and help people be a little happier:

Maybe instead of spending gems on energy that can be wasted, gems can be used to buy an energy cap increase? Like 10 gems for +5 to the energy cap perhaps? I enjoy many of your games and would consider spending money if the effects of spending money were a little more permanent. If you buy gems, then buy extra energy and use it, what have you got? An extra minute of play? It's not much incentive for me to pay money for something that doesn't even last. It would also be nice if there was an energy cap increase as a reward to some goals. I'm getting to the point in Castle Story where I have more things to spend energy on than energy to spend. It's not fun to play a game that you can't actually play. I also really like the suggestion I read earlier that you decrease the energy recharging time to 30 seconds instead of 3 minutes. That way people can really get into it and will possibly be more inclined to spend money. I thought City Metro was fun too until I couldn't collect from all the buildings I had built due to lack of energy, so I stopped playing. Please consider this suggestion and constructive criticism, I can tell you spent a long time developing Castle Story and it would be a real shame if everyone stopped playing it.

Rhino Keeper
    I still want to be able to build the Queen's Court (or King's Keep depending on which one you built first) at a higher level. It could be a quest associated with expanding the kingdom. After all every kingdom needs a succession plan.

I'd really like for there to be a confirmation or "are you sure" button before spending gems. As the game stands right now, it is far too easy to accidentally double-click on a building to speed something up, spending tons of gems in the process, without intending to. Given that gems are both rare and costly (comparatively), it would be nice to have a chance to say, "Whoops! Didn't mean to click there!" before seeing those gems go up in glimmerdust.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast