Thread: City Story Metro - Suggestions Nov 14

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Since you said there will be a poll from this thread, does that mean all our previous suggestions have been ignored? Do we need to repeat everything here?

We have a lot of water, so we should have a beach boardwalk, sand, amusement park, resort, marina etc. A bridge that can be used by game's cars to cross over water. More selection of tall buildings. Native pine trees that we can replant where we want them.

Lightbulb

I'd like to see an Android version of this game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    Since you said there will be a poll from this thread, does that mean all our previous suggestions have been ignored? Do we need to repeat everything here?

We have a lot of water, so we should have a beach boardwalk, sand, amusement park, resort, marina etc. A bridge that can be used by game's cars to cross over water. More selection of tall buildings. Native pine trees that we can replant where we want them.
    You could list items again if you'd like, but the suggestions from the past thread have been forwarded to the CMs.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    I would like to see more skys****ers / highrises like the glass tower, condo highrise & posh flat.
    More buisiness towers.
    Also bridges would be a fun addition.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    You could list items again if you'd like, but the suggestions from the past thread have been forwarded to the CMs.
    So when do we see a vote on those suggestions or see them Ingame (within this year hopefully?)..