Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City Story Metro - Suggestions Nov 14

Executive Chef

Lightbulb City Story Metro - Suggestions Nov 14

New Suggestions Thread

City Metro Suggestions & Poll Nov 27
    https://goo.gl/bvt7d

What new buildings, decorations, factory items would you like to see in your metro city?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread
    Last edited by sehana; 11-27-12 at 09:27 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    1. A bit too late maybe but still ...congrats to our new moderator
    2. I think this city need airport with airplane on it, train station with railways as decorative items, harbour with light house , playground - a normal one not with creepy hands come out from the grounds and maybe amusement park with rollercoaster.
    3. I really hope can see one of above wishes come true this christmas.

Honestly speaking, I think CSM at this moment is not "METRO" enough and it desperately needs more skys****er office buildings(not wonders).

I notice many players name their cities New York City and yet if you take a look at the market(business section), under the category "OFFICES" there is only one gem building. ONE only. How would you expect us to build a real metropolis like NYC, Tokyo or Hong Kong? So teamlava, if you wish to make this game METRO, stop designing weird shops/decoration and try focusing on offices first.

We need an airport where we can see aeroplanes taking off and landing, a dock where we can import goods, so the dock would be in the industry section. We need a railway that goes around the city so that out city looks more metro like. More offices would be nice so that our cities look better. Can we get some terraced houses as well so that the population can be higher.

Can we also get some pedestrianised streets where only people can walk so that we can have an area that looks like Trafalgar Square

New Resident
    I am at level 55 and have no option to expand...I emailed TL but their reply is that I have reached the maximum expansion available in the game! So, do I just keep increasing my $$$$$ visiting others to at least help them or what does anyone suggest so that I can enjoy the game again! Has this happened to anyone else???

New Resident
    Sorry, didn't realize this was a different game! But checked out metro but not available on my Kindle fire and don't want to play anymore games on my tiny I phone screen. When will it be available on Fire or Facebook???

Rhino Keeper
    Since you said there will be a poll from this thread, does that mean all our previous suggestions have been ignored? Do we need to repeat everything here?

We have a lot of water, so we should have a beach boardwalk, sand, amusement park, resort, marina etc. A bridge that can be used by game's cars to cross over water. More selection of tall buildings. Native pine trees that we can replant where we want them.

Lightbulb

I'd like to see an Android version of this game!

Rhino Keeper
    Racetrack or NASCAR track
    Drag racing strip
    Rally track

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast