Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Hotel Story - Suggestions

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Pet Hotel Story - Suggestions

What new rooms, pets/animals, decorations, themes would you like to see in your hotel?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread
    Last edited by sehana; 11-14-12 at 03:40 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Definitly more birds - a kakadu, ara...
    And koala in the australian bush would be cute.
    As leasureroom a swimmingpool with palms!

floramina:
    please do a christmas advent calendar in Pet Hotel Story!

wingng3:
    more expanding, more pet room, may be a halloween theme is gonna be out of date now, please to have a good chirstmas theme
    also guest room? coming soon for half year

dapplefur:
    - a room with clown fish.
    - a room with parrots or some other brightly colored birds.
    - make expanding cheaper and take less time.

Fashion Designer
    how about an update?

@sehana: i really apreciate, that you try to bring pethotel to life again as moderator
    But its kind of fallen asleep, there are little interactions, looong waiting days for expansions, no new items and no surprises.
    Maybe you should get different rewards when sending a pet to a funroom (as gems, energy, babypets,...) this would be an aim to play more often and longer, cause of a surprise!

And to the animals: i'd love an uprightnlong room (like the girafferoom) with a tall tree in it - with a python!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    What new rooms, pets/animals, decorations, themes would you like to see in your hotel?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread
    Are we gonna have new rooms soon? Lets have a poll soon to choose! I cant wait to see new rooms..I tore down all my pet rooms for the sweepstakes contest ( except the gem rooms and a couple remaining libraries and saunas). I wanna rebuild!

New Resident
    Please let us expand and have new goals and new rooms and something to advance the hotel. My storm ID is Reeranna.

Banned

Lightbulb spin the wheel

I was thinking it could have a spin the wheel that would have gems, pet rooms, coins, decor, fun rooms, ect. my ID is fireboyev

Fashion Designer
    How about an option to convert coins to gems... I have maximum expansion and am basically collecting coins for nothing. I have over 71 million coins. I need gems. I get about 4 gems per day and it takes forever to collect enough gems to build any pet rooms I am missing. Will not buy gems for a dead game. Yes, the game is dead. No updates in months. No Halloween or Xmas theme. Won't be a valentines theme either. Add me to your hotel if you want a gem daily ( in return for 1 sent to me). I have 4 hotels I can use to send gems.

bss18974

Banned
    Fun rooms:
    Pool
    Greenhouse garden

Rooms:
    Penguin
    Dragon
    Things that fly ( so far I know no pets that can fly in the hotel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast