Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - Suggestions Nov 14

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Farm Story - Suggestions Nov 14

What new crops, trees, flowers, animals, decorations would you like to see on your farm?

A poll will be run in 2 weeks for some suggestions that were placed in this thread
    Last edited by sehana; 11-14-12 at 03:39 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    TURKEY

Not some lame animal dressed up as one either, a REAL TURKEY.

Rhino Keeper
    A copy of what I just posted last night in the old thread...

"I know you guys probably have the Thanksgiving theme all planned out already, but would it be possible to make various colored individual leaves that can be scattered around the farms? They should be fall colored and there should be no footprint around them so we can really customize the way we scatter them or even possibly make our own small leaf piles."

In addition... A TURKEY. A plain, unclothed, TURKEY. Im really hoping for one this week. Plus, the maple syrup theme, the old stone cottages, bears, ducklings, field mice, a beaver dam (normal animals, not ones in costumes), a cider mill, a root cellar, a general store and a winery.
    Last edited by greygull; 11-14-12 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Once more, with feeling: water tiles

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Once more, with feeling: water tiles
    And again: ditto

Functionality suggestions:
    - It would be great if we could group nbrs. For example: sheds...and group all nbrs that want shed materials in that group...sort of like how itunes handles playlists.
    - Also, it would be great if the inventory was sorted by last in first and sortable by bldgs, trees, animals, decor
    - Make it so that when you plant a gem flower that as you harvest it they go into your inventory (gems are money and thus we should be able to keep what we spend money on)

General Item Suggestions:
    - several new crops associated with the higher levels only - feel free to take the ideas from the list below.
    - special buildable item that could be worth double the shed in xp and cost around $20K. This way we are still building things but they will make our neighbors excited to play longer.
    - decorative FREEbie that (a cool animal/decorative tree/decor item) that you can only get as a reward for achieving the upper levels.
    - snowy background to replace the green during winter months

Specific Item Suggestions:

Decor:
    - bunch of gifts
    - pine wrapped fencing
    - light wrapped fencing or bushes

Crops

Fruit
    - elderberry (could be a short berry crop)
    - gooseberries

Veg
    - daisy gourd
    - different squash varieties
    - cucumber
    - peas
    - brussel sprouts
    - collard greens / kale
    - mustard
    - shallots
    - rhubarb
    - radish

Herbs
    - salvia

Flowers
    - gingerbread men
    - gingerbread women
    - poinsettia

Animals
    - turkey
    - reindeer (plain and rudolph too)
    - ox
    - dove

Trees
    - red & white currant trees (goes from green leaves to light green almost white in spring and red leaves in fall, berries are red or white)
    - Japanese cherry tree (white blossoms then red fruit)
    - carambola (starfruit, this would be great for the higher levels)
    - durian
    - fig
    - guava
    - grapefruit
    - jujube
    - olive
    - persimmon
    - pomegranate

(please forgive me as I have only been playing FS since March 2012, I may have missed some of the items mentioned above)

Rhino Keeper
    Some of the above already exists or could be brought back from past seasons. For the winter, I'd like to be able to build my own ice skating rink. Rather than that consisting of one item that I pay gems for, I'd like for there to be ice tiles (just like the water tiles we keep requesting. We should also be able to purchase railing and gnomes they are dressed for winter and already standing on an ice tile like they're skating so when it's all put together it looks like we placed them on the ice. If you bring back the snow tiles from last year then having the gnomes standing on the snow tiles like they're having a snowball fight would be great too.

Is anybody bothered by when u go to the Store, select Crops, then Fruits, Veggies, etc., u select your item, plant some and then go back to the store and it DOESN'T Remember what you previously selected, so you have to start over, I like to plant various items in many different rows and watch them bloom, and when planting you have to keep restarting over & over, it sucks, can this be fixed, it's only been since the last update that this has been a problem. Thanks & I hope this can be resolved soon, I'm sure its annoying to other users as well. Thanks again. Kim

My second gripe is, I have two farms, one on a tablet and one on my 3G/2 inch screen phone and it seems like the Gems are always on Sale on my phone and rarely on my tablet, why is that ?? I want more Gems on my tablet ... that's why I got the darn thing !! Thanks again. :-)

Executive Chef
    Stop, for the love of all things holy, putting animals in stupid costumes. At least give us normal animals first. Please.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast