Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update Nov 15, 11-15-2012

Executive Chef

Restaurant Weekly Update Nov 15, 11-15-2012

Maple Leaf Special

Last edited by sehana; 11-15-12 at 12:20 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    GEE.....I wonder if Kindle Fire players will be left out on this update too?

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    How do we get updates? I use kindle fire and I have no idea how to update. THANKS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    GEE.....I wonder if Kindle Fire players will be left out on this update too?
    I really hope you get the updates on kindle, I really do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    How do we get updates? I use kindle fire and I have no idea how to update. THANKS
    Well I'm android and on update day,(Thursday for me) the updates are automatically on my device with a message that says what items are new. I don't know how you kindle fire get the updates but I imagine its the same.

Host(ess)
    Yes. It is the same. If we get it this time.

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.
    should I be playing the halloween edition? I am playing the regular one, cannot get the Thanksgiving one with the Kindle, It's not available. I haven't gotten any messages about updates, and I play everyday, many times.

Rhino Keeper
    Curious to see if us Kindle players will receive this update. I didn't get the goals in Fashion Story either. I guess us Kindle players have been naughty children and are being punished!

This looks cute!

Host(ess)
    For those that are asking, there isn't and won't be a separate Thanksgiving edition for Restaurant Story (or any other Story game).

Thanksgiving items will be added to whatever version of Restaurant Story (or any other Story game) you are playing.

The version you play is a matter of personal preference.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast