Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Nov 15, 11-15-2012

Rhino Keeper
    Huh, you all have better luck than I do today. It took me 17 tries. Got excited and burned through all my gold again. Gah.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    Huh, you all have better luck than I do today. It took me 17 tries. Got excited and burned through all my gold again. Gah.
    Hum, i don't buy gold, but i got 250 gold for my birthday from my sister and did exactly the same thing as you, almost no gold left but a turkey egg in my nest, got it my 15:th try. This is the reason why i shouldn't buy gold, i just can't hold on to it when i get a little overenthustiatic

Host(ess)
    I got it on second try!
    I breed Wild (6) + Air (10)
    Good luck everyone

Executive Chef
    WooHoo I got it on the first attempt finally!! LOL

I used Forest & Eagle (Both Epic)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Host(ess)
    I got the Turkey on my first attempt using an epic Firestorm and a lvl 9 forest. Can't get a Wizard or Familiar to save my life though which is what I am truly after lol.

Executive Chef
    I won't breed Turkey, because ugly design and low coins earn/hrs, I will breed for boo (because it's cute and high coins earn/hrs )

Host(ess)
    I will absolutely agree with you that it is ugly but that's why I had to have it lol

You'd think since it's rare, it would be easier to get, but no... it just means I have more chances of getting other common hybrids... *pumps fist in the air* How about just doing an LE dragon and making it common, but only giving everyone two or three days to breed it? These LEs are more trouble than they're worth.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert51483 View Post
    I got the Turkey on my first attempt using an epic Firestorm and a lvl 9 forest. Can't get a Wizard or Familiar to save my life though which is what I am truly after lol.
    I tried and tried for a familiar and finally got one a couple days ago--used poison (epic) and magic (epic). Figured that poison was gonna be good for something, so I used him. Shocked that it worked.

Executive Chef
    I might have it. It's a nine hour breed time. Used eagle and forest epic form. Will have to wait and see. Used gold to hurry up my sunrise dragon and the first egg which was a life so now have to wait.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast