Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walk the walk and show off your new collections!

Walk the walk and show off your new collections!

You'll fall in love with these gorgeous Fall fashions with the Autumn Runway in Fashion Story!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 11-13-12 at 06:43 PM.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Banned
    Oooohhhh, another runway. I got the one that came out last week. Wonder if this is in a box then?

Executive Chef
    WOW! It's beautiful. I'd say the girl in green should of been in the middle. But that's because I'm OCD on patterns/colors/etc.

Love it though, and it can easily play into Christmas decor/colors.

Banned
    Just checked again, the one I have is called the autumn "outfits" display. Why similar names? It has girls wearing the last two catalogs and one as yet unseen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Just checked again, the one I have is called the autumn "outfits" display. Why similar names? It has girls wearing the last two catalogs and one as yet unseen.
    Sorry I added you so I can see that display... Was that a limited offer? How much ? I never got it but its lovely

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Sorry I added you so I can see that display... Was that a limited offer? How much ? I never got it but its lovely
    I added you also Baraze, so that I could see it. Hope you don't mind, feel free to decline. I wasn't offered this and I can't recall ever not getting the LTO. I thought now-a-days TL is able to release it to everyone. I haven't seen it in any other store, or heard about it on the forum. Are you on iOS or Android? Was it a goal maybe?

*Hope this is okay with you, so that others may see*

Rhino Keeper
    I was just able to purchase it with the Android Fashion Story Thanksgiving update. It's not part of a goal, but an extra item that you can buy. 48 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I added you also Baraze, so that I could see it. Hope you don't mind, feel free to decline. I wasn't offered this and I can't recall ever not getting the LTO. I thought now-a-days TL is able to release it to everyone. I haven't seen it in any other store, or heard about it on the forum. Are you on iOS or Android? Was it a goal maybe?

OMG I really hope iOS gets these items soon too! Wonder if I'll have enough gems for both displays...

Fashion Designer
    Awesome!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post

No problem! Thanks actually for showing it, as I had no clue. It's for 48 gems and seems to be a regular item, not a LTO. It came out with the thanksgiving RS for android. Everyone should be able to get it Thursday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast