Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Thanksgiving Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jessenv1313 View Post
    Yay finally! At least we can build these ovens... in order to make 2 recipes that is.

Too bad the goals are a fail tho! Just simply cooking takes most of my coins every day, I can't afford to deco the way I want to, much less their required expensive crazy goal items! :-(
    If you make possitive cashflowrecipes you can make a profit! I had to save since the halloweengoals but 2 days ago I coukd buy the expansion of 6 mil.. just see that the recipes you cook make at least the double that needs you to cook it.. and there is your (slim) profit! I'm glad with the goals but that said, prices are way too high, esp comparing to the recent goals of rs... which were also allready high...

Rhino Keeper
    I have the goals but I don't see the turkey oven parts in my gift section? Do we need to download an updated version or still use Halloween version?

Fashion Designer
    Nope it's on every version I guess (I'm on Halloween), they are at the far end of the list of gifts you can send.
    Try rebooting your device maybe..

1,161000M for a recipe (^_^メ).

Thumbs up to the devs.

New Resident
    Very sad I can't get the updates on Kindle Fire. I play this game all day long. Hope you have one for KF for Christmas and soon!!!!

Executive Chef
    What a ridiculous update! 12 x $38000 chairs for the first goal? Why are you people still playing this game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stefi39 View Post
    Very sad I can't get the updates on Kindle Fire. I play this game all day long. Hope you have one for KF for Christmas and soon!!!!
    Don't be sad! It's absolutely ludicrous!

I love it when you get 5 coins and 5 xp to complete a goal...... What does 5 coins buy these days? A crumb from a red velvet cookie?

And 5xp doesn't help much, I don't even know which level I am on anymore since they threw all the levels up in the air like confetti then put them back together and said "here, people... this is what level you are on now"

Host(ess)
    Not for very long Trace35. I can't even buy 2 chairs��Been playing over 2yrs, had millions & now can't even buy a dang chair!! It's ridiculous !!!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't gift the turkey oven parts they are not on my list any ideas?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast