Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is my Energy Cap reduced ?

Farm Supplier
    My energy max was 38 earlier today and now I see it's only 30. This is very disappointing, as it means I can only play about ten minutes before its all gone. This is why I lost interest in City Story Metro. There doesn't seem to be much point in building more business and residences, if I can never get enough energy to clear them. So frustrating!

Unhappy Max energy dropped back to 30

I just leveled up to 13 and my max energy dropped back down to 30. I thought that the cap was 40. Grrr...did they change this?

Farm Supplier
    My energy went from 39 to 30 too...so this is just a glitch or are they gonna make the max energy lower now? So annoying!

New Resident

Energy limit dropped?

I'm level 12 on my castle and I had an energy limit of 36. I just got on the game and it's 30. What's going on?

Rhino Keeper
    you're still lucky than me. I am at level 14 but the energy cap at 30.

Executive Chef
    Mine is still at 40

New Resident
    Just saw this and I'm so mad. I was up to 36 in energy. I always felt like there wasn't enough energy and now there is even less!!! I'm gonna stop playing if it gets too annoying. Just feels like I can't get anything done. I don't get how they would change the energy and make it less when people were complaining that it wasn't enough before.

Haha.. Not only lowered the cap for energy to 30 ,.... They increased the amount of GEMS needed to buy energy from 50 for 60 energy..... To 100 gems for 30 energy...... A 400% increase.

Obviously you don't want my money anymore, and you wish me to play at a slooooow pace on a level playing field... Happy to oblige. I will NEVER buy another Item on any of your games ever again (check my account..I am over $3000 spent on Castle and Dragon)

New Resident

Exclamation My castle story are out of settings

According to the subject above,my castle story ID:jaycherry.
    Castle story name is Jckingdom.
    Level 16 are running out of settings at this morning,my energy from 39 decrease to 30 energy only.I hope castle story can help my fix the bug as soon as possible.
    Thanks you.

New Resident
    Hallo my energy level went down, i was at 39 and now it's 30.
    What's the problem?
    Please help!!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast