Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is my Energy Cap reduced ?

Maximum energy

Am I imagining things, or has the maximum energy dropped to just 30. I am level 15, I am sure my energy level was over 35, and I also have a level 5, now with 30 energy maximum. There isn't enough energy as it is, so what is the idea behind reducing it? The (lack of) energy is the one thing that lets this game down.....well, that and the daft creatures that appear when you are trying to harvest goods...using up even more energy!

New Resident
    Same as me TT. I was level 16 yesterday, and max energy was 40, but it was dropped to 30... Today I leveled up, but still 30 max energy. I don't know too what it is this;;;;

Looking at other threads, it looks like it is a cheap attempt to make users spend more money to get extra energy. If this doesn't change back, and very soon, it is time to delete the game, methinks.

Thanks, TL, for more wasted time and effort!

New Resident
    what the... it is so hard to level up without more energy capacity... TT It means level up is just meaning of getting more contents. ... higher construction and mission needs more material..
    Last edited by greygull; 11-15-12 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Vache lait in English is a milk cow. I agree, players are not cows to be milked for money.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont care so much about the speed at which i level up or the time it takes to progress. They did a great job with balancing many things in this game and make concepts like resources/materials fun.

This energy cap makes the game impossible to even play. A great game we cant even play. It was hard enough before when the cap was above 30. Too bad they dont/wont throw this energy stuff out the window. Games like Restaurant and Bakery Story are huge successes. Ive been playing RS for 2 years now.

Im here on the forums because i just played for 3 minutes and am basically done. Didnt do much. Collected some resources (not even all), crafted some blocks, milked a cow, done.

Please do something about this quick. I never complain about problems in other games (RS, FS, BS, DS, MS, etc). I just swallow it all. But this time I may lose patience and quit.

Agree completely with @keviPad. There is no need for energy restrictions when so many time delays are already built in. It makes no sense. One or the other but not both.

Host(ess)
    Add me to the list of energy drop, was really enjoying the game, but makes it impossible to complete stuff... Have been busting my gut to get to Ivy's house so I can ask for glimmer dust cause seems to be something we need for everything and yep that option taken away never gonna collect enough from mushrooms, sick of seeing little arrows pointing to stuff that needs doing but I do not have energy.. And prices of energy is insane does not make me want to spend a cent...

Rhino Keeper
    Just a follow up.

Back from dinner. Had another session of play. During this time i leveled up and gained the temporary energy bonus. The game was actually a bit more playable. While i still chose my actions carefully (including battling 2 fang beasts) I got everything i wanted done.

So while i dont want to admit it, I think there is happy medium. Maybe its around 40-45 ish.

I really dont know. Maybe ill me cursing in 15-30 minutes when its time to collect again. Or ill really go mad in 4 hours when its time for the big collection.

Fashion Designer
    I wish they gave us warning before making such a change which works out negative for us, Like when they made the expansions waaaaaaaay more expensive. Please don't keep us in the dark, TL!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast