Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you serious?

Penny

Angry Are you serious?

I came to this forum because yet again because Farm Story and Empire Story are once again crashing and I can't open them, again, and I see there's another new game out? Can't you just fix the existing ones first???

I give up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I came to this forum because yet again because Farm Story and Empire Story are once again crashing and I can't open them, again, and I see there's another new game out? Can't you just fix the existing ones first???

I give up!
    Hmmmm I've been in and out of farm and empire all day with no problems what so ever

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmmm I've been in and out of farm and empire all day with no problems what so ever
    I play all of em. Level 75 in farm. Not having any issues with my farm today. Updates would be nice but even if not I still enjoy. Hope they come out with holiday case for it soon

Unregistered
    Really. Just lost 11 factory (and WTF is up with capping CS factories at 11??) contracts thanks to this server down **** so they could load YET ANOTHER stupid version of the same code called something else.

How about updating and keeping the games you already have current instead of this ****?

Unregistered

Wink ID

MY ID FOR ALL STORY GAMES (iPad-farm,city,bakery,& resturaunt) is kamacachi

Penny
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks, seems to be working again now...

Fishing21

Angry I want my gems back! :(

When I was playing bakery story I accidently exchanged 10 gems for coins. I did not mean to do this and there for I want my gems back! . Bakery name:bakery la'cole storm ID: fishing21.

Unregistered

Exclamation Just making sure it's clear

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing21 View Post
    When I was playing bakery story I accidently exchanged 10 gems for coins. I did not mean to do this and there for I want my gems back! . Bakery name:bakery la'cole storm ID: fishing21.
    yes my bakery names is bakery la'cole and my storm ID is fishing21

Lilac777

Talking Return gems

I too have accidentally exchanged gems for coins so brought some but I would love my originals returned. Why is the purple stuff gems. Bummer.
    Lilac777

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing21 View Post
    They don't reimburse u for this because there is no way for them to know if it was truly an accident, or if u did it, then regretted it.

Most of us have made this mistake, smack our heads, then are more careful not to do it again. Sorry, but you're out of luck, just like many other of us who had an oops moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast