View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

Rhino Keeper
    If S8 put a confirmation button then the programmers wouldn't have to deal with all these gold thefts and could work on something else.

Confirmation when using gold

Please add confirmation when using gold at quest outpost,because of lag im accidentally click finish and my gold has been gone without my permission,please add it,thanxs

Fashion Designer
    Late to the message train but a couple of months ago I was opening my game and accidentally traded gold for coins. Uber frustrating!

My previous encounter with customer service wasn't pleasant ("storm8 never releases game details", anything read here is considered unofficial and posted by a fan). I had low expectations but luckily I got a rep who was absolutely wonderful! My gold was refunded but most importantly, the rep was sympathetic and very nice.

I know they can't fix every issue but the rep's attitude makes a huge difference. I had such a bad vibe from the first rep that I didn't bother turning in a ticket for my Wishlist breeding lost gold. I figured customer service would be so busy and I'd either get the nasty rep or get a great rep. but feel bad for them because I'm sure they were flooded with requests.

forgot to add... so, yeah, a confirmation button would be awesome.

Please ASK ME if I want to buy food with gold - DOUBLE CONFIRMATION PLEASE !!!

On Android the game is very laggy. Usually you click and the server "answer" in few seconds. So, from time to time Team Lava randomly show a nice pop-up with an offer to buy food with gold. In no time you spend some gold without this intention.

Guys, PLEASE put a confirmation windows like: "please confirm if you want to buy XXX good with YYY gold".

I realized that this crazy pop-up appear if you have more gold.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-16-18 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Removed specific support details

New Resident

Need to have a confirmation dialog when spending gold

There are tons of buttons all over the place that allow you to spend gold with zero confirmation. Gold is the most desirable resource in the game, and the most difficult to acquire, and when you accidentally misclick (e.g. because you are playing in the car and the car goes over a bump) it is infuriating, and makes me want to stop playing this game.

All of the buttons that allow you to spend gold should be protected by a confirmation dialog. That will prevent users from accidentally spending gold. For the most part, the vast majority of the time you do not want to spend gold, and if the game takes your gold away from you on some kind on inconsequential action (e.g. speeding up an impruberry) it doesn't make you want to invest more time or money into this game, it makes you want to stop playing it cold turkey.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbat View Post
    There are tons of buttons all over the place that allow you to spend gold with zero confirmation. Gold is the most desirable resource in the game, and the most difficult to acquire, and when you accidentally misclick (e.g. because you are playing in the car and the car goes over a bump) it is infuriating, and makes me want to stop playing this game.

All of the buttons that allow you to spend gold should be protected by a confirmation dialog. That will prevent users from accidentally spending gold. For the most part, the vast majority of the time you do not want to spend gold, and if the game takes your gold away from you on some kind on inconsequential action (e.g. speeding up an impruberry) it doesn't make you want to invest more time or money into this game, it makes you want to stop playing it cold turkey.
    I agree with everything you're saying here. I have played other games that have a confirmation pop up. We players have been asking for this since the game started like 6 years or so ago.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-19 at 10:12 AM. Reason: removed support comments- privacy
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041