View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

Nightclub Owner
    That's something that everyone asked for but got nothing after all these years.

If you do happen to lose gold by mistake, try emailing TL to see if they refund it for you. A recent case I saw a successful refund
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I wouldn't be so angry if Diamond dragons weren't so much better than everything else in this game and weren't impossible to get normally. It's just frustrating how a small mistake can set you back so much. And I know there is no way support will help. If they can't help with a measly 25 gold I'm SOL with the 217 or whatever it was. I'm getting real close to just uninstalling and not looking back

Nightclub Owner
    Yup, I have lost gold in the past as well but got nothing from them. But a recent case on the forum got a refund.....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gracefullyclumsy View Post
    ARGH! I thought I closed all the pop-ups that usually come up when you open the app, but when I went to accept a gift, I apparently bought a dragon that was on sale, without even actually seeing the pop-up. There was just a "congratulations on your Bountiful Dragon!" pop-up or something like that. I'm out at least 600 gold, which sucks because I was saving for the Treasure Dragon. Ugh. Is there anything I can do to get it back?
    I also accidentally purchased a 400 gem dragon in a delayed pop-up on the account I play with my son. TL wouldn't refund. So we've deleted both his account and mine. They've lost 2 paying customers who had been playing for about a year each. Most horrendous customer service policies that I've ever seen.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I also accidentally purchased a 400 gem dragon in a delayed pop-up on the account I play with my son. TL wouldn't refund. So we've deleted both his account and mine. They've lost 2 paying customers who had been playing for about a year each. Most horrendous customer service policies that I've ever seen.
    Can you send me your ticket number via PM? I don't see a ticket for you.

Banned
    Elsa, instead of solving the problem after the fact why does TL not resolve the root issue to begin with? Saves a lot of trouble and most likely would free up the support staff to deal with other issues.
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 02-13-15 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Can you send me your ticket number via PM? I don't see a ticket for you.
    So you're gonna help him but no one else?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    So you're gonna help him but no one else?
    I ask the same question.

Already lost gold on soccer world event, I didn't even saw the world event pop up progress, my game just froze and spent my precious gold, 416 to the garbage. I won all the World events without spending 1gold, but no, I wasn't refund like most of us that didn't even saw the purchase being made, it only happened without we even seeing.

Oh wow, just noticed this is a two and a half year old thread and STILL TL has done nothing to solve the biggest issue with this game...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    Oh wow, just noticed this is a two and a half year old thread and STILL TL has done nothing to solve the biggest issue with this game...
    lol nice reminder
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons