View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

I play dragonstory on a samsung galaxy tab and it crashes every minut, i cant put 2 dragons together to breed, i cant ask for tickets.
    For getting the money i must start the game 7 or 8 times , everytime it stops and starts again. I play bakery, restaurant, castle and farm without problems but this.......... . I played it till level 105 without problems so please help me.

I hate it when TL steals my gold!!!

100% agree!

A Confirm option or moving the gold button to the top of the screen so it's not where we tap often.

I've also lost gold due to this.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I have lost a good amount of gold due to apparently accidentally touching the "speed up" gold button on farms. It's happened zooming in on the screen and its really irritating when you are doing a food run on short time period food and you touch a farm, the icon switches from gold speed up to collect and you still get docked a gold.

What's particularly bad is when it happens on food that takes less than a minute to create. This is really bad design (depending on your vantage point I guess) and really isn't fair to players. I think there should definitely be a confirm button on using gold. It takes too long to acquire to have "accidents" happen that take it away. I am usually very careful due to it happening so often when I first started playing but it really is almost so unavoidable that it's going to happen to you over time. I've read horror stories on other forums about dragons accidentally getting bought with gold as well. I really feel sorry for those people losing 500+ gold at a time.

A couple other suggestions I've seen I agree with:

- Select all button on requesting resources (maps, lotus) from neighbors
    - Increasing the island/habitat space so that people can collect all of the dragons and have them placed in a habitat
    - Adding the ability to acquire a second evolution temple.
    - Make it realistic for acquiring the Treasure dragons (some would say make it easier to acquire Diamond dragons )
    - I think it should be a bit easier to beat the battle arena tournaments. I finally did it but had to use a bunch of gold.
    - Integrate the Arctic dragons into the game more. Would be cool to see them usable in battle arena or cross-breedable with the regular island dragons. They are the hardest dragons to beat currently on battle arena in my experience.
    - Make the expired dragons available more often. In these collection games, players want a realistic shot at acquiring what they want to get. Getting something in any game shouldn't take years (potentially).

If you give players realistic shots at obtaining things, I guarantee there would be more players and better player retention. I am sure people would be more apt to spend money too if they feel like they aren't being led to the slaughter for $$$ or treated unfairly.

Fully agreed!

The "free gold" app downloads never work, rarely they do...
    Storm8 ID: TheRainbowfiedDKitty

Executive Chef
    I think we need a lock the gold things to make this less

FML, just accidentally spent over 100 hard saved gold on stupid coins. Stupid delay. Road and waaaaaaah��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRainbowfiedDKitty View Post
    The "free gold" app downloads never work, rarely they do...
    Are you talking about the quest were you need to download and play other suggested games by TL? If yes, probably they rarely work for you, because all the goals related with this, they work for me, you need to complete the goals before the goal time ends, the two goals that I wasn't able to complete was the Mystery Crimes, were I needed to complete the 5th case and doing a huge amount of points on Deep Shooter, that game got me bored.

Besides that, I was able to do all the goals and complete the goals to buy decor or visit 1 or more community members.
    Last edited by cocauina; 01-18-15 at 04:03 PM.

I had it that my iPad was on the table - I wasn't even touching it - I looked over and my breeding suddenly was sped up and I was out 18 gold right in front of my eyes. Fortunately, it was right after one of those goals, so I had just gotten 30 gold, but still, that should not have happened. Really wish something would be done about these gold problems.

ARGH! I thought I closed all the pop-ups that usually come up when you open the app, but when I went to accept a gift, I apparently bought a dragon that was on sale, without even actually seeing the pop-up. There was just a "congratulations on your Bountiful Dragon!" pop-up or something like that. I'm out at least 600 gold, which sucks because I was saving for the Treasure Dragon. Ugh. Is there anything I can do to get it back?