View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

Banned
    Useful for customers if TL cared about you. They don't!! This makes them money and it is here to stay. I lose gold all the time because I run my thumbs over the small phone screen and one thumb will hit a farm and then the finish button appears where a different button usually is and then my other thumb hits the finish button and there goes more gold. I don't buy gold so I am only losing gold that I have earned or gold that friends send.

Fashion Designer
    my girlfriend lost over 100 gold few moments ago when she expanded. TL never listen to their costumers...they are by far the worst company ever !

Fashion Designer
    i lost 260 golds last summoning because i accidentally press buy it.. and today i lost 34 because again i press to speed up which bot this occasion I'm very happy to wait for long hours just to save my gold and spend it the war i want to..

But seems TL as most of the people here concern is why can't they have something to do how their customer play and spend gold. Like for example the lock if the customer want to and spend it the way they want.. TL is very easy to buy gold and it really hard to protect it per player.

Farm Supplier
    I lost 700 gold a week ago when their game was freezing up. I was doing an expansion and it looked like it didn't press. So I pressed again up under my finger comes finish now for 700 gold. Already had it pressed. Nothing I could do. This gold came from birthday money. To think anyone would spend 700 gold to speed up an expansion they don't even need is ridiculous. I was just doing them for something to do I had plenty of space. I emailed them last week. Then again yesterday as no reply. Got email today saying they can't refund as they can't take their item back. Like did you ever hear such a pathetic excuse. I've been a loyal customer for years over all their games, and have spent loads on all the games. Even on the last harvesting they gave me 2 dragons instead of one. I kept it in storage and emailed them their mistake. They took it back easily enough. So I am not a dishonest person. I have to say that this has really disheartened me and brings me to say I am done with their games now. And for all you put there. The ONLY way you're gonna stop the gold traps is to not buy gold.

Executive Chef
    This thing is really annoying I bought food about 3 times my mistake I total have 360 gold and now I only have 60 gold I collected all the gold by playing other games of TL

Fashion Designer
    i do not understand WHY nobody from their pathetic staff give us an answer ! is it really that hard? and honestly their strategy is the worst ever ! what NORMAL person would buy MORE gold after he/she lose a huge amount of it unintentionally ?? i lost tons of gold speeding up breeding but that is indeed MY fault ! but i also lost 250 gold buying food ( and i dont even need it ) when their game lagged ! and i was one of those lucky persons because i did not lost 700 gold like weefifey.

Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i do not understand WHY nobody from their pathetic staff give us an answer ! is it really that hard? and honestly their strategy is the worst ever ! what NORMAL person would buy MORE gold after he/she lose a huge amount of it unintentionally ?? i lost tons of gold speeding up breeding but that is indeed MY fault ! but i also lost 250 gold buying food ( and i dont even need it ) when their game lagged ! and i was one of those lucky persons because i did not lost 700 gold like weefifey.
    All we want is just and only JUST an answer! PLEASE TL!
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Fashion Designer
    they CAN change something..just like they did on android. i have a confirmation button on my android tablet. so its not that hard

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by weewifey View Post
    I lost 700 gold a week ago when their game was freezing up. I was doing an expansion and it looked like it didn't press. So I pressed again up under my finger comes finish now for 700 gold. Already had it pressed. Nothing I could do. This gold came from birthday money. To think anyone would spend 700 gold to speed up an expansion they don't even need is ridiculous. I was just doing them for something to do I had plenty of space. I emailed them last week. Then again yesterday as no reply. Got email today saying they can't refund as they can't take their item back. Like did you ever hear such a pathetic excuse. I've been a loyal customer for years over all their games, and have spent loads on all the games. Even on the last harvesting they gave me 2 dragons instead of one. I kept it in storage and emailed them their mistake. They took it back easily enough. So I am not a dishonest person. I have to say that this has really disheartened me and brings me to say I am done with their games now. And for all you put there. The ONLY way you're gonna stop the gold traps is to not buy gold.
    Thats what I thought after losing 600 gold buying a non-wanted snowman. I will never buy gold, as I can lose in a stupid way as we did. I even thought I would never save for over 200, as if I lose them that will be no so hard. . Anyway, I can tell you I am sorry for you, because I have a dragon at the storage and you got nothing. If I tell you the truth, since I got to save 500 golds, I was afraid I would lose them in a speed expansion, and that would have been terribly worst than what it finally happened.

would any sensible person spend 500 or 600 golds (a good quantity of dollars or euros) in speeding an expansion? Do you know anybody who has done it without a trap? I dont believe it , because it is simply stupid, so I dont even know why they offer it with those extremely high prices , and then, you can easily see what are their real intentions ,

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    Thank you. I have lost loads of smaller amount through not having a confirm button also. But I've never complained about those. I'm more annoyed about this as it was money used from gifts for my birthday. So done with them now.