View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

I lost 60 Gold the same way. I clicked it to see how long it would take, but it didn't appear so I tried to scroll. It thought I tapped Finish Now...
    T_T

Most of the time any gold that my dragon brings in from a quest never registers in my gold count

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    No one is going to buy anymore gold nice they're all afraid of losing it unintentionally.
    That's where you're wrong, and that's where we lose. For every person who cares where their money goes, ten more don't, and they will more than make up for those of us who won't give TL our money. We're never getting a confirmation button, thanks to them.

Host(ess)
    I lost 500 gold in DS game while I was checking my dragons in one of the habitats.. It got upgraded with 500 gold after that processing box appeared suddenly! I didn't even accept! I got shocked when I saw that the 500 gold I was collecting to buy treasure dragon were gone in few secs cause of some system mistakes n processes! Please TL lemme get ma 500 gold back It was really hard to collect n keep em n it took me a long time.. I'll be really thankful!

Rhino Keeper
    Gold trapped again! I was collecting coins from my habitats and I put down my device for a moment as I had to do something else, and I don't know if it got bumped or something but when I came back it said I had purchased 16,000 Food. There was no one else in the house and these little mistakes like this are getting very frustrating.

New Resident
    can the developer restore the confirmation when in involves with gold? I lost a couple of golds unintentionally tapping finish now, it would be better and more comfortable if there would be a popup message if we would really use our gold in that activity. I hope they will consider it as earning gold is not that easy. why do they get rid of the popup confirmation when we it involves with gold?

Rhino Keeper
    My complaint is with the Market, and taps being intrepted as purchases, when I am really trying to scan through the dragons/habitats/etc. Twice now while I was trying to tap the arrow to move forward, the game has purchased the dragon closest to the arrow, once for 1400 gold, and once for 750 gold. Support is no help, as I received a canned message from them saying nothing could be done about 'in game transfers'. A simple solution would be to require a second tap to confirm, but then Teamlava wouldn't get our money!

Rhino Keeper

Angry totally agree...

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Seriously, Team Lava! I was just getting to the point of feeling it was okay to invest in gems for Dragon Story and you go and switch it so that if you were checking how much time is left for breeding or expanding it automatically cost gold with NO WARNING! I lost 730 gold in less than 24 hours!...with no recourse to get them back. In all the years of my marketing career, this type of thing is exactly what NOT to do. I've lost many neighbors in all of your story games and have learned to be very careful about gem traps...and Dragon Story was the safest, that is, until yesterday! Would it be so difficult to put up a confirmation warning before someone spends gems inadvertently like you do before you sell something? I think in the long run your games would remain more active and vibrant, you would have more people investing in gems comfortable in the fact that they will be able to use them for what they want. I understand that you want/need players to invest in gems/gold...and I have in the past but will not again until these gem traps are more transparent. In my professional opinion this would be a much more effective marketing strategy and you would come out ahead in the long run. At this point I am about done with your story games and I apologize to my neighbors for that.

~laurelsail
    I am currently playing three Teamlava games; BS, RS, DS. DS is by far the worst of the three for stealing gold/coins. I actually spend real money to buy the gold/gems, so that I can progress faster. However I am seriously considering deleting all of the games, because of the traps in DS, and to some extent in the other two also. BS and RS have their 'mystery boxes' that grab you occasionally. Yes, I know I will loose what I have already spent, but at least I won't waste my money in the future. I'd say 2000 gold bars down the tubes is enough! All was lost in the market while browsing through, simply bbecause a tap on the arrow was misinterpreted.

Fashion Designer

It's getting worse...

I didn't even fall for a gem trap this last time! It just literally disappeared! I hope TL will see that I didn't purchase or speed up anything and restore my gold. If not I am deleting all TL games, leaving a negative review and reporting them to consumer agencies...

Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    My complaint is with the Market, and taps being intrepted as purchases, when I am really trying to scan through the dragons/habitats/etc. Twice now while I was trying to tap the arrow to move forward, the game has purchased the dragon closest to the arrow, once for 1400 gold, and once for 750 gold. Support is no help, as I received a canned message from them saying nothing could be done about 'in game transfers'. A simple solution would be to require a second tap to confirm, but then Teamlava wouldn't get our money!

Rhino Keeper
    I also would love a confirmation when using gold. To prevent unintentional purchase of gold I have set up my google play store to require me to enter a password whenever I want to make a purchase.
    I have fallen victim to gold traps to many times. While checking expansions and my nest.