View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Making it nonexistent on the expansions and breeding would be far TOO kind. That's like asking for Xmas presents in July.
    Expansions and the timers are different features than the Market. They may appear similar, but they behave differently than one another. I'll be sure to share the feedback that the growth of this feature is a popular request.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Expansions and the timers are different features than the Market. They may appear similar, but they behave differently than one another. I'll be sure to share the feedback that the growth of this feature is a popular request.
    Should be all-inclusive. Every feature that results in a gold deduction should have a confirmation of the loss of gold to ensure that nothing was mis-clicked. Should've been this way from the start.

Fashion Designer

Too Little Too Late!!!

Even though TL has re-established a way to check time without losing gold it is still way too easy to lose gold unintentionally...and it doesn't address TL's unwillingness to refund the massive amount of gold that was lost when they changed things with NO warning! Sorry, Team Lava...way too little...way too late!

GAAARRGHH! Gold trapped again. Ugh.

Can't we have an option to turn on gold spending confirmations? This new design is sucking up gold like crazy. Will never ever ever spend real money again with this in place.

Farm Supplier

Accidental Diamond Spending

Does anyone else have this problem? When planting my farms, I get into the flo of planting, tap the farm tap the product, etc. The problem I have is, if I tap (accidently) on a farm that I have planted the "finish now" button is in the same location that my planting item was in, so I accidently spend diamonds. I spent 10 twice last night trying to plant.

Is there anyway you can put the "finish now" for diamonds tab in someplace that has no other uses. I know that it was my own mistake, but it is very easy to do with the current placement of command tabs or buttons.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Sharowend

I have lost probably 100+ gold so far. What's been ****ing me is doing quick regular island maintenance: Collecting coins: tap-to-select, tap the collect button. Oops I it my nest there instead and sped it up. Oops that was a new habitat I was constructing. Oops, hit my trading portal that was near my farms.
    Ridiculous! Those 'careful' people who like it this way, how much money do you spend a day where you call a confirmation window 'inconvenient'?
    I want the confirmation window back... It's honest and official, as things should be when dealing with real money.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-12-13 at 06:16 PM. Reason: removed starred word

Unhappy Losing gold with one click!

Hello guys, I'm here to complain about something that is happening constantly with my friends in the Story of the Dragon iPhone.
    When we are collecting coins and planting accidentally clicked on the option to use gold to accelerate time! Before was better because it appeared a second screen asking if we wanted to use the same gold to accelerate time. But not now appears more and ja is the option, then shook when he unwittingly already uses the gold!
    That's too bad, I can not join gold to buy my Dragon Treasure!
    Please help us get back to what it was before! All players we'll thank TeamLava

Since already thank you very much!

LEGENDADO: Brasil

Ol? pessoal, estou aqui para me queixar de uma coisa que esta acontecendo constantemente comigo e meus amigos no Dragon Story do iPhone.
    Quando estamos colhendo moedas e plantando sem querer clicamos na op??o de usar ouro para acelerar o tempo! Antes era melhor porque aparecia uma se***da tela per***tando se queriamos mesmo usar o ouro para acelerar o tempo. Mas agora nao aparece mais e ja fica a op??o, entao quando apertamos sem querer ele ja usa o ouro!!
    Isso ? muito ruim, n?o consigo juntar ouro para comprar o meu Drag?o Tesouro!
    Por favor ajude-nos, volte o que era antes! Todos n?s jogadores TeamLava agradeceremos

Desde j? muito obrigado!

Quote Originally Posted by brunosp View Post
    Hello guys, I'm here to complain about something that is happening constantly with my friends in the Story of the Dragon iPhone.
    When we are collecting coins and planting accidentally clicked on the option to use gold to accelerate time! Before was better because it appeared a second screen asking if we wanted to use the same gold to accelerate time. But not now appears more and ja is the option, then shook when he unwittingly already uses the gold!
    That's too bad, I can not join gold to buy my Dragon Treasure!
    Please help us get back to what it was before! All players we'll thank TeamLava

Since already thank you very much!

LEGENDADO: Brasil

Ol? pessoal, estou aqui para me queixar de uma coisa que esta acontecendo constantemente comigo e meus amigos no Dragon Story do iPhone.
    Quando estamos colhendo moedas e plantando sem querer clicamos na op??o de usar ouro para acelerar o tempo! Antes era melhor porque aparecia uma se***da tela per***tando se queriamos mesmo usar o ouro para acelerar o tempo. Mas agora nao aparece mais e ja fica a op??o, entao quando apertamos sem querer ele ja usa o ouro!!
    Isso ? muito ruim, n?o consigo juntar ouro para comprar o meu Drag?o Tesouro!
    Por favor ajude-nos, volte o que era antes! Todos n?s jogadores TeamLava agradeceremos

Desde j? muito obrigado!
    The number of gold I have lost because I have accidentally clicked to speed up food bc I clicked on the wrong farm. This needs to change to how it was before. I know for a fact I have lost over 50 gold at minimum. They added a confirm button in the market but took this one away. Unreasonable by far and totally unfair.

Wow lots of people have lost gold.....

I don't see why TeamLava doesn't just be kind and give us a confirmation button take away the traps. No one is going to buy anymore gold nice they're all afraid of losing it unintentionally. When they first came out with the little timers when you tap something in progress, they were aiming for it to be a trap. Because it was. I love checking how much more time something takes. On the day they came out with it, I was in the middle of breeding a virtue, and hatching a virtue (32 hours each). Since the pop-up notification hadn't popped up yet, I had no idea that they existed. So, out of habit, I tapped the breeding den, and then tapped the Finish timer. It sped up both of them, and then, unintentionally throughout the next week, still out of habit, I lost quite a bit more gold.

Also, one day I left my device for about 8 hours. I was in the middle of saving up for a mythic habitat, and so I had about 4.5 million coins, and somewhere around 300 gold. When I came back 8 hours later, I had about 3.7 million coins (800,000 less coins) and had lost either 22 or 24 gold (can't remember exactly). I looked around my island to see what had happened, and saw a big empty space where a Large Bitter Bark Tree had been before I left. So somehow, the game cleared the tree and sped up the process. ???? My device was locked, there was no one else in the house when it happened. Even though it was only 24 or 22 gold, I was still really upset, and I fully blame TL on this.