View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

New Resident
    I love the reply but they told me they good not restored gold for any game please regardless if it was accidental

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    Makes no difference if you contact team lava, they just say there are glitches in the game

Rhino Keeper
    This must be included in a future update. Like, really soon. I think we can wait for new dragons but not a Gold Spend confirmation popup. We've waited too long.

Angry You have got to be kidding me.

I`ve been saving gold to potentially buy some high priced decoration. Had 450 stored up. Earlier today I saw the announcement on the new easter dragon. Opened up the market to see if it was there. Was scrolling across the red dragons, accidently clicked on the eagle dragon picture which was right next to the scroll button. Poof! I have an eagle egg and 400 less gold. No warning, no confirmation, no nothing. Last thing I need is another eagle. This is pretty broken.

Oh and ps... ironically the easter dragon does not seem to exist (andriod)! What a waste.

Rhino Keeper
    The gold trap has hit almost all of us at one point or another. That's why I don't use real money anymore because of these questionable business practices of not giving us a confirmation button. To avoid that particular gold trap, I always keep my egg nests full until I need them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    I emailed support in January about an issue and every few weeks since then.... I keep getting the run around .... so good luck and dont hold your breath...I lost over 500 gold in a known and fixed glitch.... still no resolution....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster1059 View Post
    Oh and ps... ironically the easter dragon does not seem to exist (andriod)! What a waste.
    it's available on Android, just need to install the Easter edition of Dragon Story (which does seem silly to me) but it is still available.

Banned
    I tried to expand, but I needed more maps... so I'm trying my best to hit the ''ask friends'' and not to touch the buy it now with gold!! I hit the ask friends so many times and it wouldn't connect!! I lost count how many times I tried, it annoyed me so much because if I bought the maps I would've lost 360 gold.

Why are these tabs so so small? Do they really have to be so close to eachother?!! It's obvious TL wants you to buy the maps with gold... after trying to ask friends for over 30 mins to send maps it went through!! Please fix this TL, thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I tried to expand, but I needed more maps... so I'm trying my best to hit the ''ask friends'' and not to touch the buy it now with gold!! I hit the ask friends so many times and it wouldn't connect!! I lost count how many times I tried, it annoyed me so much because if I bought the maps I would've lost 360 gold.

Why are these tabs so so small? Do they really have to be so close to eachother?!! It's obvious TL wants you to buy the maps with gold... after trying to ask friends for over 30 mins to send maps it went through!! Please fix this TL, thanks.
    Remember you can only send out one request to a neighbor per day. So if you have 20 neighbors and you've sent each one of them a request today, you can't request again until tomorrow.