View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

New Resident

Unhappy New Gold Confirmation

hi there
    yesterday i have a gold balance from over 100 today i log in and have only 60 gold left??? in dragon story
    in monster story i have over 60 gold now 40.
    whats going on??

edit(KP)

Tips-to-avoid-accidentally-spending-Gold
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-21-15 at 12:00 PM.

Senior Moderator
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    thx e-mail is send.. hope they restore my gold. try to buy a second nest^^

I have 200 gold try to buy second nest too, but i beware while expanding because "finish now button" show delay and "ask friend button" is very near "Buy All For xxx gold Button".

New Resident

Exclamation Accidentally spent 360 gold on finishing expansion, help!

Hey everyone,

So today I launched Dragon Story on my iPhone. I collected all my money as per normal and realised I had enough for my next expansion which costs 1.35m. I happily click the expand. Suddenly my phone lags and I click a few times, only to realise to my horror that I also clicked the finish now button, causing me to spend 360 gold on it.

I don't know if the admins can do anything but if they can please help! I really didn't mean to spend that gold and hopefully admins can revert my island back to its previous state (Not finished with expansion, gold still intact) or something like that.

I never spent any money on that gold but I did spend a lot of time downloading all the apps and playing them.. I really hope admins will help me.

Thank you for reading,
    Quixote96

Fashion Designer
    I can tell you from playing Bakery Story....nothing can or will be done about this one. They don't refund for glitches or human error. These games are full of Gem/Gold traps, and that's the main reason i no longer buy gems in bakery. I still buy gold over here, but that's only because i use it right away to speed up breeding so i never have any sitting around.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixote96 View Post
    Hey everyone,

So today I launched Dragon Story on my iPhone. I collected all my money as per normal and realised I had enough for my next expansion which costs 1.35m. I happily click the expand. Suddenly my phone lags and I click a few times, only to realise to my horror that I also clicked the finish now button, causing me to spend 360 gold on it.

I don't know if the admins can do anything but if they can please help! I really didn't mean to spend that gold and hopefully admins can revert my island back to its previous state (Not finished with expansion, gold still intact) or something like that.

I never spent any money on that gold but I did spend a lot of time downloading all the apps and playing them.. I really hope admins will help me.

Thank you for reading,
    Quixote96
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    I can tell you from playing Bakery Story....nothing can or will be done about this one. They don't refund for glitches or human error. These games are full of Gem/Gold traps, and that's the main reason i no longer buy gems in bakery. I still buy gold over here, but that's only because i use it right away to speed up breeding so i never have any sitting around.
    things can be done but they will not be done

Rhino Keeper
    Email them at
    support@teamlava.com
    They can help u but will take time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    things can be done but they will not be done
    You know your right. They can remove the traps, but my response was to the reset of the gold not the problem it self. The OP said it was an accident. Meaning they hit the button by mistake. Nothing can be done by mods (again as the op asked) for this, this is human error,plain and simple. They can't and won't refund gold from human error.

I have been waiting over a month for a response to the same issue. 250 gold...I would like a response either way.

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast