View Poll Results: Have you ever been the victim of a gold trap?

Voters
892. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! So frustrating

742 83.18%
  • No, I'm very careful

64 7.17%
  • No, but I know I will eventually

48 5.38%
  • What's a gold trap?

52 5.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Gold Confirmation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Unhappy New Gold Confirmation

hi there
    yesterday i have a gold balance from over 100 today i log in and have only 60 gold left??? in dragon story
    in monster story i have over 60 gold now 40.
    whats going on??

edit(KP)

Tips-to-avoid-accidentally-spending-Gold
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-21-15 at 12:00 PM.

Senior Moderator
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    thx e-mail is send.. hope they restore my gold. try to buy a second nest^^

New Resident
    I love the reply but they told me they good not restored gold for any game please regardless if it was accidental

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Makes no difference if you contact team lava, they just say there are glitches in the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I emailed support in January about an issue and every few weeks since then.... I keep getting the run around .... so good luck and dont hold your breath...I lost over 500 gold in a known and fixed glitch.... still no resolution....

I have 200 gold try to buy second nest too, but i beware while expanding because "finish now button" show delay and "ask friend button" is very near "Buy All For xxx gold Button".

New Resident

Exclamation Accidentally spent 360 gold on finishing expansion, help!

Hey everyone,

So today I launched Dragon Story on my iPhone. I collected all my money as per normal and realised I had enough for my next expansion which costs 1.35m. I happily click the expand. Suddenly my phone lags and I click a few times, only to realise to my horror that I also clicked the finish now button, causing me to spend 360 gold on it.

I don't know if the admins can do anything but if they can please help! I really didn't mean to spend that gold and hopefully admins can revert my island back to its previous state (Not finished with expansion, gold still intact) or something like that.

I never spent any money on that gold but I did spend a lot of time downloading all the apps and playing them.. I really hope admins will help me.

Thank you for reading,
    Quixote96

Fashion Designer
    I can tell you from playing Bakery Story....nothing can or will be done about this one. They don't refund for glitches or human error. These games are full of Gem/Gold traps, and that's the main reason i no longer buy gems in bakery. I still buy gold over here, but that's only because i use it right away to speed up breeding so i never have any sitting around.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixote96 View Post
    Hey everyone,

So today I launched Dragon Story on my iPhone. I collected all my money as per normal and realised I had enough for my next expansion which costs 1.35m. I happily click the expand. Suddenly my phone lags and I click a few times, only to realise to my horror that I also clicked the finish now button, causing me to spend 360 gold on it.

I don't know if the admins can do anything but if they can please help! I really didn't mean to spend that gold and hopefully admins can revert my island back to its previous state (Not finished with expansion, gold still intact) or something like that.

I never spent any money on that gold but I did spend a lot of time downloading all the apps and playing them.. I really hope admins will help me.

Thank you for reading,
    Quixote96
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    I can tell you from playing Bakery Story....nothing can or will be done about this one. They don't refund for glitches or human error. These games are full of Gem/Gold traps, and that's the main reason i no longer buy gems in bakery. I still buy gold over here, but that's only because i use it right away to speed up breeding so i never have any sitting around.
    things can be done but they will not be done

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast