Thread: More neighbors should equal more reward

Rhino Keeper

More neighbors should equal more reward

If you can only gift and receive gifts 3 times a day and hearting buildings adds little to no money there's not much point in having a lot of neighbors please add additional benefits

Rhino Keeper
    You can also (very rare) request items when building, for instance red leaves when building the Conservatorium.
    It's a good idea to have over twenty neigbours, but it makes no sense to have hundreds.
    Maybe TL doesn't want people to send and request hundreds of items each day, because of the strain on the servers.

Rhino Keeper
    I see your point but as people come and go having and finding the few neighbors that play constant and for quests that require more can be a pain. Even if its not so much rewarding you for having several hundered neighbors but give you more of a bonus for a continued helping of them?

Rhino Keeper
    You can also receive energy from visiting neighbors daily. When you visit a neighbor you get either one energy, one experience point, or five coins. Since most of my neighbors are usually full, it takes very little time to go down the list and visit them.

Executive Chef
    When I am close to levelling I will visit all my neighbours for the experience points..... There is a limit on energy, I think it is capped at 10 per day.

Rhino Keeper
    Now the limit of energy is 30 getting capped for 10 isn't fair even after there gem trap AND dramatic increase in price it's becoming increasingly fustrating and saddening to see the need to buy energy increase. Unfortunately I like some others can't or don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a game equiviliant to a java game on the pc.