Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets behind your Forum username (Storm8 ID)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meowthy View Post
    My dad would tell the cats to shut their meowth when they were meowing at the door to come in. He said I was a mouthy kid so....I know it's silly. Miss my dad ♥
    What happened to him. If you dont mind me asking.

I love strawberries and Taylor swift- especially her new album. I bought the entire album on my phone

Its part of my real name & an ex-bf called me peanut cause Im petit in stature and over all size.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryswiftie View Post
    I love strawberries and Taylor swift- especially her new album. I bought the entire album on my phone
    I like her new album as well RED my favorite color

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lyer1 View Post
    My 11 YO son went to summer camp a few years ago, and reluctantly handed over his iPod to me to "manage" his RESTO (Zig's) while he was gone- Meanwhile, people are asking for my ID, and I'm like, WHAT'S that?!- So, finally, someone explains to me where to find the ID, and when I find it, I start to laugh!! My son had picked "lyer1" because he was always being punished for lying (he's grown out of THAT, Thank GOD!), except he misspelled "Liar"- LOL! Anyway...when he got back from camp, he had fallen out of love with RS, and I couldn't bear to ditch Zig's and the neighbors that I'd become attached to over the summer, so Zig's was transferred to a new ownership and several new "locations" over the years, but the misspelled "lyer1" will always bring a smile to my face. :-)
    for the longest time I misread your name as "iyer1" I read the "l as a "I". Iyer is a popular South Indian last name, so I assumed u were indian, until I read this! Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Oui, mon mari es francais
    Oui, oui France ♥

Snape because he's my favorite character in the Harry Potter Saga and Nath because my first name is Nathalie
    As to my games name (they are all named Hurricane) it's because this is a song I just love ♥

Farm Supplier

(I love Harry Potter) <3

My I'd is carijonas .. My favourite band when I was a youngin was weezer and they have a song titled "my name is Jonas" and cari because my name is cari...

Rhino Keeper
    Farmer, because the first came a started to play, was Farm Story, Trunte, thats my nickname
    But my real name is Tina

Rhino Keeper
    UPS... first GAME...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerTrunte View Post
    Farmer, because the first came a started to play, was Farm Story, Trunte, thats my nickname
    But my real name is Tina
    Queentina is also a Tina!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast