Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets behind your Forum username (Storm8 ID)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    You posted on my farm wall something like "lylahmae likes your animals" and i thought alllllrighty then so i posted back "pinkster says thanks". Remember? Ha ha
    Real pinkster or fake pinkster lol...that joke never gets old

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know why I picked this user name. I don't like it. I wish I could pay 10 gems to change it.

One day, I woke up and decided that I adored iceland. I don't know why, it just happened. Ever since then I have been obsessed with that country and my dream is to one day be their queen. I know it will probably never happen, but it doesn't hurt to try so for my ID I first put my name, then shortened iceland to ice!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Yes I remember.....I didn't notice how weird it must have looked until I read your post....glad you didn't think I was some crazy weirdo.
    Ummm, i never said i didnt

Jk

Farm Supplier
    My 11 YO son went to summer camp a few years ago, and reluctantly handed over his iPod to me to "manage" his RESTO (Zig's) while he was gone- Meanwhile, people are asking for my ID, and I'm like, WHAT'S that?!- So, finally, someone explains to me where to find the ID, and when I find it, I start to laugh!! My son had picked "lyer1" because he was always being punished for lying (he's grown out of THAT, Thank GOD!), except he misspelled "Liar"- LOL! Anyway...when he got back from camp, he had fallen out of love with RS, and I couldn't bear to ditch Zig's and the neighbors that I'd become attached to over the summer, so Zig's was transferred to a new ownership and several new "locations" over the years, but the misspelled "lyer1" will always bring a smile to my face. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lyer1 View Post
    My 11 YO son went to summer camp a few years ago, and reluctantly handed over his iPod to me to "manage" his RESTO (Zig's) while he was gone- Meanwhile, people are asking for my ID, and I'm like, WHAT'S that?!- So, finally, someone explains to me where to find the ID, and when I find it, I start to laugh!! My son had picked "lyer1" because he was always being punished for lying (he's grown out of THAT, Thank GOD!), except he misspelled "Liar"- LOL! Anyway...when he got back from camp, he had fallen out of love with RS, and I couldn't bear to ditch Zig's and the neighbors that I'd become attached to over the summer, so Zig's was transferred to a new ownership and several new "locations" over the years, but the misspelled "lyer1" will always bring a smile to my face. :-)
    I like that. It brought a smile to my face too.

Host(ess)
    Mine is a combo of both of my daughters names. My oldest is Elizabeth and my youngest is Meridian. I use the same name for T*w*I*t*t*e*r, Tumblr, my website MeriLizzie.com and is generally my username where-ever one is required.

Just Easy,
    It's My Name.
    And I Hope To Change To
    LavaLove For TL~!

Host(ess)
    LOL My name is about Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Loved car last time. But plan to change to another name because i love transports now.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lyer1 View Post
    You got rid of your son for a whole summer? Im in awe.

Disclaimer: i love my kids, but theyre driving me nuts

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast