Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Secrets behind your Forum username (Storm8 ID)

Farm Supplier
    Because I love my cat who is called cherry and I love cherries

I thought my last name... Leon, would go perfect with the word Lady since I'm a girl.

For me, my name is Natalie, my friends sometimes call me nat, and my bday is 18 of May. So natalienat518, there you go!

Rhino Keeper
    I love an old animated cartoon called The Jetsons, and there was an episode involving a song with the lyric "eep opp ork ah ah, means I love you!"

Rhino Keeper
    I'm from Berry Island! And. I. Jump. A. Lot.
    Question: if Mary had seven berries, and she gave one to Anna, and Anna already had five, and she ate two, but then her brother stepped on one berry, and another jumped away, how many berries did Steve and the jumping berry eat?

Answer: Who cares?

Well, I care. 'Cause I am a jumping berry.

I know this is confusing. Please understand anyway.

Farm Supplier
    My cat is named Ace (but we call her Acey-Weesie hahaha). And since I started this nickname for games in 2009 I just sticked with it....
    For my second games (BS, DS, RS) I use AceyMo, since my own name is Moniek and everyone calls me Mo.
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

I was wondering if I could change my username because people can't even add me because of my name

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Your*****99 View Post
    I was wondering if I could change my username because people can't even add me because of my name
    Contact support@teamlava.com to see if they can help
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Well my storm ID was inspired by my dog named Droopy, that has passed away.
    She was a dog (labrador retriever) that came to my family whenn I was 15, nearly 16 yrs old, she died at the age of 14.
    She was a big friend of mine while i grew up, a dog can be a gr8 friend; you can tell them any secret, you can give and receive a lot of love with pets, and dogs in particular i.m.o., my ID droopy123love contains that story!
    So in fact, my ID is one big memoriam

Farm Supplier
    I'm a spongebob fan and thought of patrick saying ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm so i chose umumum2.
    Last edited by umumum2; 08-13-14 at 04:52 PM.
    No longer active