Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets behind your Forum username (Storm8 ID)

Banned

Secrets behind your Forum username (Storm8 ID)

What made you choose your username? What's the story behind it?

Banned
    My username actually means Storm8. I have chosen this name because I thought it would be cool . AND I was right.

Grand Emperor
    I was always pinkster on internet stuff. People started jokingly calling me that in real life because i like pink. Big secret there. When i started an account on google i was the 73rd pinkster.

I was in fourth grade when I joined a site where you can create avatars, interact with other people, create cars and homes... yada yada yada, and I liked the username bigbux2. Except years later, I don't know how, but I was banned from that site... Lol. But that didn't stop me! I had created another account, bigbux3, before I was banned. Ever since, I've been setting bigbux3 as a lot of my usernames if I'm not using something else.

Executive Chef
    My sister "Shakiba" made me. -_-

Nightclub Owner
    My name is Tina, I'm the queen of my domain, and my fav # is 3, plus I have 3 boys. I've used this name since the beginning of the 90s when the "you've got mail" first came about.

Executive Chef
    Sour licorice is a family nickname. I couldn't pronounce my real name when I was younger and would say sour. Someone else added on licorice. The number doesn't mean anything.

Executive Chef
    It's my daughter's name. I have told people things she has said about their farms not thinking about the fact that most people think It's my name and they thought I was speaking in the third person.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    It's my daughter's name. I have told people things she has said about their farms not thinking about the fact that most people think It's my name and they thought I was speaking in the third person.
    You posted on my farm wall something like "lylahmae likes your animals" and i thought alllllrighty then so i posted back "pinkster says thanks". Remember? Ha ha

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    You posted on my farm wall something like "lylahmae likes your animals" and i thought alllllrighty then so i posted back "pinkster says thanks". Remember? Ha ha
    Yes I remember.....I didn't notice how weird it must have looked until I read your post....glad you didn't think I was some crazy weirdo.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast