Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Didn't TL lower the feed rate for light dragons?!?!

Didn't TL lower the feed rate for light dragons?!?!

I just noticed that it's still 25000 to feed the light dragons on lvl 9... I thought this amount had been lowered?!?!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	4501  

Fashion Designer
    Yes they lowered it, thanks Team Lava. This is the new price thats in your pic, it used to be 15 000 per serving

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm8storm_00 View Post
    I just noticed that it's still 25000 to feed the light dragons on lvl 9... I thought this amount had been lowered?!?!
    Don't complain, it used to be 75,000 to feed them from level 9 to epic ehehehehe.

Hmmm strange I have 8 other light dragons that I got in epic form and I believe that I've fed them with 5k a piece each and everyone of them, and that was a while back when they had just released the light dragons...

Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Don't complain, it used to be 75,000 to feed them from level 9 to epic ehehehehe.
    No more gold for you salinho

Executive Chef
    Hmmm strange I have 8 other light dragons that I got in epic form and I believe that I've fed them with 5k a piece each and everyone of them, and that was a while back when they had just released the light dragons...
    Maybe you fed them at 1000 each? Before they corrected it to 15,000 lolol. Then they switched to 5,000 recently .

Executive Chef
    No more gold for you salinho
    What?? I'll fly over there and steal your coats and scarves. Then you'll catch a cold xD *is evil*

Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Maybe you fed them at 1000 each? Before they corrected it to 15,000 lolol. Then they switched to 5,000 recently .
    ahh you might be right, I was using the older version because the new dawn is so bright, looks like {}and at that time it was actually just 1k a hit
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-12-12 at 07:31 AM. Reason: inapprpriate word

Executive Chef
    ahh you might be right, I was using the older version because the new dawn is so bright, looks like [] and at that time it was actually just 1k a hit
    Lol! Censored yeah, then that was it! Used to be cheaper in old version, but it also used to be more expensive...oh well.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-12-12 at 07:31 AM. Reason: edit quote-inappropriate word

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast