Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Anonymous

Farm Supplier
    Definitely the first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I would be doing before I go to bed. When I have a lot of energy, I LOVE chopping down trees and mining rocks because it gives me a rush to see the wood/rocks pile up.

Farm Supplier
    And thanks for making me feel ok for being so addicted!

The Honorable Panda
    We are here for each other... You are not alone!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    My name is laVirtualCloset and I am a Castle Story addict. I had to go to the ER last week and befor leaving I had to make sure I had my iPad and an appropriate purse to carry it in so I could keep it with me at all times. I was in pain but happy in the waiting area but bumbled once I was placed in a room because my 3G service would not work. As the took me to XRay and to get an MRI, my purse was with me every step of the way in case I found a spot with service.

Farm Supplier
    My Castle Story name is Queensr?che and I'm an addict, too. My husband is mad with me because I harvest instead reading the paper in the morning. In the evenings I'm always tapping my iPad and listen to the TV, what makes him mad, too. But the worse thing is that he's jealous, because he has only a tiny little iPhone, he plays Farm Story, haha.

Rhino Keeper
    I like to watch the energy clock tick by till the next lightning bolt. Tick tick tick...

Fashion Designer
    Haha I also listen to the tv and play CS instead of watching!

And last night I was at a show, I used up all my energy just before the band came on and came straight back to the game after, leaning up against the stage

Nightclub Owner
    It's 4:15am. I woke at 3:49 saying nup I'm just going back to sleep. Convinced myself that it would be a criminal waste if I didn't use my energy. And then as I was up and playing I just had to check the forums.

Now I'm not sure if I'll wake in time for the eclipse.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    We are here for each other... You are not alone!!!
    You make this thread sounds like a group therapy

Rhino Keeper
    My name is sukyee and I'm castle story addict I just dream of castle story has a major update last night, after I wake up realized it's just a dream and feel sad for that. No to mention I clicking my iPhone every few minutes while I'm walking, working, eating almost 24hrs must have my iPhone with me else will feel insecure... Glad to see so many addicts here

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast