Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Anonymous

Fashion Designer
    My name is yupiyupigumgum and I'm castle story addict. Before went to work My husband told me several things to do while I was playing -and concentrating- on this game. And I end up called him in the middle of his work just to ask what were the tasks again because I can't remember them at all. I think it's a new kind of obsession called Castlestoryphillia and no known cure for that yet.

Senior Moderator
    My name is greygull and I'm a Castle Story (and TL) addict lol. Castle is my newest addiction - I spend almost as much time in game as I do in the forum. As long as I'm home (I have it on my iPad, wifi only), I tend to check it every 30 minutes or so, even stopping doing other things just to peek. Whenever I leave the house, the first thing I do when I get home is check this game. Thankfully my family is used to my iPad making all kinds of different noises, so I just get a few eye rolls when I'm playing now
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    I too am an addict, lol. I am "Sweet Things" on all the story games but I must admit this one has me hooked the most! And yes my husband is quite used to me not hearing what he says....or seeing what "we" are watching on TV! I get on the forum to get the latest updates on what is next on the level I'm coming up on so I can gear up and maybe get ahead.....can't tell if that strategy is working for me or not����

Fashion Designer
    I am a Castle Story addict. I didn't even want to like this game. Currently I am trying to maintain a farm, a bakery, a restaurant, an island of dragons, and now a whole kingdom! I only installed to get rewards in my other games but found myself hooked on day one! I am a stay at home mom and my husband works out of town for weeks at a time, so I have lots of time to take care of business. But, I find myself constantly checking on my kingdom. I play upon waking, if i get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, or if the baby wakes me up, several times throughout the day and right before bed. Thankfully, at the moment, my daughter is more interested in playing with her toys or tearing apart my kitchen than playing with me lol but I must find a balance soon!

Fashion Designer
    It's the first thing I do in the morning too, I reach for my phone with my eyes closed!

Fashion Designer
    I think my husband is kinda jealous with old Thomas because I spent more time with him. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Ok I'm in ... Here is a list of funny things that have happened to me since CS:

• so distracted with the game that all of a sudden I heard the water boiling over on the stove one day
    • forgot about errands & laundry in the machines several times & then it was too late in the day to get it done
    • wake regularly in the night to play... And end up being up at least an hour each time so definitely losing sleep
    • get up & go to bed daily with the game
    • fall asleep playing the game... Only to wake realizing I'm laying on my iPhone or even funnier... Waking to the phone hitting me in the head or face lol
    • putting my bf on speaker if he calls so I can play & talk at the same time and sometimes he asks me if I'm listening cause he can tell I'm doing something else at the same time
    • I can only play on wifi ( ) so now I carry my phone with me around the house at all times so I can play or see if I have energy (sometimes I'm so involved I take my phone to the washroom so I can finish whatever task I'm doing lol... Don't worry... I wash my hands lol)
    • CS is the only story I've played where I "have to" play all the time; only story where I visit all of my NB's daily (unless real life gets in the way the odd time); and only story that I spend hours a day playing
    • I have actually "lost time" playing.... All of a sudden I look at the clock and it's 3 or 4 hours later lol
    • and I'm now late for everything!!!

Thank goodness I'm not alone lol. Love this thread!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hopelessly addicted. ....

Me too boiled the pot dry

New Resident
    I've become addicted over the past few days. So much for the other games I've been playing. I ended up moving my old account to my old droid phone so I can restart after I saw some threads and such. (they all had high level s8 games on them, 2+ years worth ...which are now very secondary.)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast