Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Anonymous

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gussygee78 View Post
    I play a lot of Scrabble on the web, tournaments and whenever I can find someone to play. I'm playing a game on the web the other day and drew the letters M-I-T-H-R-I-L. I'm giddy with excitement as I look for a spot to play my 7 letter word for the 50 point bonus. I'm getting ready to play the word and the logic part of my brain suddenly takes over. No mithril is not actually an English word, it is a made up substance in a fantasy game I spend too much time on. My euphoria was over and I sat and sulked as my timer went downward and I had to look for an actual word to play.
    Are you sure it wouldn't count? New words are added to the dictionary all the time and mithril is also a word from the Tolkien universe, so it has many decades of existence by now! And it's in Wikipedia :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

New Resident
    Hi, my name is Dephinia, and I'm a Castle Story addict! [waves]

I have collected while sitting at long traffic lights and waiting in line at the pharmacy etc.
    I've become the 'always looks at phone instead of participating in reality' caricature I swore to myself I'd never be.
    I unfortunately use it to distract me from unpleasant realities I can't otherwise change -- but that's nothing new, I've been doing that since I was two and started reading.

Last night I got out a map of a fictional city -- Terry Pratchett's Ankh-Morpork from his Discworld series of fantasy satire novels -- and spent at least two hours trying to arrange my town to reflect that twin city on the river Ankh using the green-dyed river we got for Season of Luck. Sir Terry would surely roll in his grave, though, from all the candy colors and bright-eyed pink pigs, and total lack of outhouses and city watch and guilds of assassins and thieves. Like a mirror-universe Ankh-Morpork.

Also I notice get more benefit from my 'neighbor' friendships than any face-to-face. If only in real life helping one another directly and immediately benefitted both parties, that would be interesting to see. Or maybe it'd just create different problems?

I'm philosophizing based on Castle Story! I definitely need a padded cell…

~Dephinia

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    That was too funny!!!
    Thanks a big bunch for the laugh out loud today. You rocked my world...castle story world that is
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Rhino Keeper

Talking Help - I love this game too much!!!

Yup, I love this game 24/7 - it's true. How many hours do you spend playing Castle Story in a typical day and is it your favourite Storm game?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Aahh, another true castle story addict....
    I rarely miss a day! Yes it's still my fave and I actively play a couple other ones too.

Merged with main thread.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-15-16 at 02:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephinia View Post
    Hi, my name is Dephinia, and I'm a Castle Story addict! [waves]

I have collected while sitting at long traffic lights and waiting in line at the pharmacy etc.
    I've become the 'always looks at phone instead of participating in reality' caricature I swore to myself I'd never be.
    I unfortunately use it to distract me from unpleasant realities I can't otherwise change -- but that's nothing new, I've been doing that since I was two and started reading.

Last night I got out a map of a fictional city -- Terry Pratchett's Ankh-Morpork from his Discworld series of fantasy satire novels -- and spent at least two hours trying to arrange my town to reflect that twin city on the river Ankh using the green-dyed river we got for Season of Luck. Sir Terry would surely roll in his grave, though, from all the candy colors and bright-eyed pink pigs, and total lack of outhouses and city watch and guilds of assassins and thieves. Like a mirror-universe Ankh-Morpork.

Also I notice get more benefit from my 'neighbor' friendships than any face-to-face. If only in real life helping one another directly and immediately benefitted both parties, that would be interesting to see. Or maybe it'd just create different problems?

I'm philosophizing based on Castle Story! I definitely need a padded cell…

~Dephinia
    Sir Terry probably would have loved it. The man did have a sense of humor, right? (I love his books, it was a real loss for the world when he died).

Oh, and I am addicted too...No time for reading anymore...

I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the game, but I hate to let my tablet go below 15%charge as it interferes with CS collection times. I also catch myself dreaming up decorating ideas, such as a carriage race ( I have 5 normal carriages, the haunted carriage, wedding carriage, and queens carriage, and now Clyde's carriage.)
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Rhino Keeper
    I am definitely a CS addict and hoarder. I play EVERY day, almost hourly, on my iPhone so I frequently find myself checking on timed items during company meetings and I try to have 1 of everything in my inventory. I have maxed out on all royal decoration items (carriages, horse statues, etc) & have enough creatures to fill half my kingdom. I reall wish this game would unlock ALL expansions like dragon story so I could display my hoard! LOL. AND BRING BACK THE LOVE SHACK! ��

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Watching cookery programme on tv yesterday and stopped myself saying out loud...' That Dear on the shelf is just like the one I got from the Elvin Rune market'.

Farm Supplier
    I'm ClaireEdwolf and I'm another CS addict. Here I tell you some dreams I've had about CS which all in 3D edition mode and felt super real.
    One day I had a dream about the Love Shack being available again and we could get it through crafting (by some pink parts) and I got too excited. Waking up checked CS immediately just to feel a fountain of disappointment…
    Other day, I dreamed about a new storyline where there was a new Queen visiting my kingdom and told us about her kingdom up in the air, and Ivy brewed a potion which could make us fly for a couple of hours, then everyone left the kingdom, except for Old Thomas who had acrophobia, to fly above the cloud and through a huge icy white gate in order to see her invisible kingdom, we fought some mysterious beasts there... and I was extremely excited! Lol. And that was long before the elves storyline introduced.
    The last one was not really related to CS but about S8, I bought a mysterious well wrapped gift box from the company on my way home, was eager to find out what would be inside, but when I finally got home and opened it, there was nothing but a teared paper which wrote: "you have been conned", then suddenly creepy vines grew up from the box and filled up my house... I know it was meaningless, haha, I think I dreamed that one after the glimmer ali scandal.