Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lost Material Items

Make sure you are not using those items on other requirements to build and such. Make sure you are connected to stable internet connection as well to avoid sync errors.

Also, try force closing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling, and also restarting your device.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Hi, this morning I realized that I missed some crafted Royal Beams and Royal Blocks. I did'nt craft any building since a couple of days, but just crafted 3 royal beams, and 2 royal blocks). This morning I earned 1 royal block from Hunt Roaming bandits, now my inventory only shows 1 royal block (instead of 3 beams & 3 blocks). Deleted & reinstalled the game, but no use.................PLEASE help!!!!! Thanxxxx

Forgot to say that I also crafted 3 enchanted beams & 3 enchanted blocks, they're still in my inventory.........

New Resident
    I'm trying to build Thurston's fort. I keep making and losing the builder's paste. I'm definitely not using the paste for anything else. In fact, I made the paste before going to sleep last night, expecting to be able to complete the fort. I tapped on the potion shop this morning, (had green check mark), went to the construction site to complete the build and fing that the materials didn't register. However, the materials I used to make the paste are gone. This is the third time this has happened.

This may be caused by a sync error. Please make sure you are connected to stable internet connection to avoid these errors.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    The missing materials incidents happened not only while I was connected to the 3G network on my iPad, but also when I was connected to my home wireless network. I could understand if the builders paste was missing but the materials used to craft the paste were still in my inventory, but they are not. I crafted foods at the same time and collected them at the same time as I collected the paste. The food is in my inventory, but the paste is not. I have the latest version of Castle Story, OS 5.1.1, and iPad 1.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345